SproutGigs Review - Is SproutGigs a Scam?

Rena

Sproutgigs is a new micro jobs and gigs website that aims to connect those in need of work with freelancers who can complete these tasks for a fee. The website aims to provide a convenient way to work online, and offers a wide variety of jobs. Typically, microjobs involve doing something like a survey, writing a review, or posting on social media. While this is a simple way to make money online, there are some drawbacks.

SproutGigs is a micro jobs and gigs site

SproutGigs is a micro-jobs and gigs site that helps businesses find workers for different tasks. You can post your skills and experience on the site, and other businesses can rate you based on your performance. SproutGigs has a strong reputation in the community, and is free to join. It also lets you post micro-jobs for free, so anyone can sign up and get started. Micro-jobs can include simple tasks, like filling out surveys and writing reviews.

The micro jobs and gigs available on SproutGigs are generally easy to complete and require little to no skills. Some of the micro-tasks on the site require only an internet connection and an active social media account. You can earn between one cent and $1 for completing the tasks.

It's a scam

Sproutgigs, which is also known as Picoworkers, has a bad reputation. It has been known to ban workers for using vpn and creating multiple accounts. This has caused many people to lose their accounts. While they claim to have a strict policy against these actions, this doesn't really help. It's also hard to get paid if you're banned before you can withdraw your money. This is why I think Sproutgigs is a scam.

SproutGigs claims to offer micro-jobs that are easy to complete. These tasks range from posting positive reviews on social media to managing Yahoo accounts. However, before you sign up, it's important to read the instructions carefully. If the task is too easy, you might be wasting your time.

It pays via PayPal

Sproutgigs is an online marketplace that matches you with qualified freelancers and experts in various fields. It allows you to post job opportunities and place affiliate links to earn commissions. You can also earn referral fees by referring clients to the platform. Sproutgigs also offers a free account to freelancers and experts.

It pays via Skrill

If you're working on a freelance gig, you can earn money using the Skrill payment service. It's a safe and secure way to transfer money, and it never shares your personal information with any merchants. If you're concerned about scams, you should be aware of two-factor authentication, which is a code that's sent to your mobile phone after you log in to your Skrill account.

It pays via Airtm

It pays via Airtm is an online payment system that provides an alternative to using cash. The service allows users to make payments to any number of other users, whether online or offline. The service is available in 18 countries, with Data Mynt partnering with the company to facilitate the process. In addition to being a payment provider, Airtm offers a digital dollar account for users that enables them to make local bank payments and clear transactions.

Airtm also offers an exchange service, allowing users to receive payments from abroad. The system is particularly convenient for freelancers who have contracts abroad and want to receive payments in dollars. This payment service also supports wire transfers from bank accounts.

It's a legit site

Sproutgigs is a legitimate site, but be careful of its scams. The site, which was formerly known as Picoworkers, has a strict policy against the use of vpn and multiple accounts. This has caused many users' accounts to be banned. While the site says it will not ban accounts before a withdrawal is made, you may want to reconsider before signing up. Sproutgigs also says it won't refund you if they suspend your account.

Sproutgigs is an online marketplace that enables businesses to post microjobs for freelancers to complete. The process is easy and convenient. You log into your dashboard, choose a task and complete a proof form. Once the task is complete, the employer will review your proof and pay you. If you complete the project correctly, you will earn anywhere between $5 and $20. Sproutgigs will rate you based on the quality of your work, and your rating will help other businesses find reliable workers.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
They have the worst level system: For one unsatisfied job at level 10 means -500 points for satisfied one. Even suggested to change details of reward program with no response. Means this leads to stop performing jobs and be proud with offers or survey system for gaining 30 points per satisfied survey instead. Also for reason mentionned banning users let me scared to perform jobs and be banned for 0,03 $ and lose all my money.

zillur23

SproutGigs is a legit micro-task site that pays you for doing small jobs. It offers plenty of jobs on a daily basis. . Date of experience: September 08, ...

Icydoll

There are many get paid to do tasks and do micro jobs sites . I have never been successful with these sites . I have never heard about this website. I heard clickworkers is good to do micro jobs .Another thing is that these websites have jobs or gigs that doesn't suits for everyone and available in some countries related tasks .that will be a draw back to everyone who wants to try this kind of micro jobs sites. Of course it is difficult to find out which sites are legit .

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
There are many get paid to do tasks and do micro jobs sites . I have never been successful with these sites . I have never heard about this website. I heard clickworkers is good to do micro jobs .Another thing is that these websites have jobs or gigs that doesn't suits for everyone and available in some countries related tasks .that will be a draw back to everyone who wants to try this kind of micro jobs sites. Of course it is difficult to find out which sites are legit .
To resume it is a microjob site based essentially on microjob tasks related to the social media tasks like follow page or join group but some jobs are registration on earning programs and some of them are based on applications of mobile but the VAT is 26 % for cash out if you cash out 5 $ you receive 4 $ (airtm - skrill - uphold) or 3.5 $ for litecoin crypto payments.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Well, as far as I know, the SproughtGigs website is actually a new version of the famous Picoworkers website. This website might be legit and many people might have had received their money. However, I have not have had that great experience with the older version of the website. This is why I stopped working on their website. They now are a really new kind of business and they have become a gig website as of now. The payment methods also remain the same as well. I might join the website in the future and make money. But right now I am too busy with paid forums.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Well, as far as I know, the SproughtGigs website is actually a new version of the famous Picoworkers website. This website might be legit and many people might have had received their money. However, I have not have had that great experience with the older version of the website. This is why I stopped working on their website. They now are a really new kind of business and they have become a gig website as of now. The payment methods also remain the same as well. I might join the website in the future and make money. But right now I am too busy with paid forums.
The VAT for 5 $ is 4 $ received means 20 % means the other earning platforms for microjob doesn't cut all this VAT or fee for simple gig means if you are selling a gig for 5 $ when cash out you get 4 $ and also gigs are only level 8 or expert available so you need to perform a lot of successful microjobs in order to receive a payment from them. Alternativelly the LTC place to pass your LTC address for cash out must be a little bigger in case of any mispell there is no confirmation page with details given to review address passed.