Making Money On Sproutgigs: My Experience.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
So I finally was able to log in my account and I've retrieved my sproutgigs account, it is actually a very nice platform, the only problem I see is incessant blocking of accounts by the company as I've read many reviews from facebookwhere users were complaining about that.

I'd say the task over there are repetitive and s a beginner most of the task available for you are SEO task, it cab get tiring to be honest but if you're willing to roll up your sleeves and get to work, completing 50 tasks a day can net you around 1.5 dollars a day.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Completing 50 tasks a day sounds very ambitious. It might take many hours to complete those 50 tasks but the earning seems so little. There will also be a monotony when you do the same tasks again and again. The best way to make money is by selling your gigs just like you can do on Fiverr. However in order to sell gigs you will have to level up, you will have to do micro tasks to level up and start selling gigs. If you can sell gigs, you can earn well.

Carson20t

I also find these types of tasks a little challenging compared the the pay that they offer, i will try to attempt some tasks on the site and see if I will have a good response there. It is funny how I am not able to work on sprouting but find the tasks at Timebucks more fair to attempt. I have a very good rating at Timebucks but I do not understand the tasks on sprouting. Perhaps more people can share the secret to win at the site. I also hear the more you level up then the more you get to find good offers there.