The best money making site online ls sproutgigs

Tomsom651

The next money making site I have found is picoworkers or sproutgigs, j have made a couple of dollars using this method and a lot of people have too. So if you are doubting where or not picoworkers is a legit site, I am here to confirm that it is the best site you can make money online. It is easy to do and all you need to know is that, if you do task that you don't understand chases of being rated unsatisfactory are very high dose only do taskbthat you understand, to avoid that.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I know about the platform you are trying to expose h but I find it very difficult to make money on the platform I don't know why most of the activities they are asking you to do are really complicated ,not only that the earning rate is quite low will beyond your own expectation. It is not really a nice idea for you to be spending 7-minute and the end you are only able to make 0.03 cents.

Although there are levels in the platform and I am still a starter , probably if I can be able to grow my accounts to a point that I am in the expert or advanced level maybe I'll be able to make reasonable amount of money. The only amount of money I can be making in a day after spending close to an hour is 0.2 dollars which is not always encouraging.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have known picoworkers for a couple of years. They have recently rebranded as sproutgigs. I joined picoworkers because I read somewhere that making money is easy. Well, making money is really easy on picoworkers or sproutgigs, you can start working immediately and make money on the first day. However, you don't make a lot of money on the site because most of the jobs are low paying. Well, you don't have to spend a lot of time doing jobs but you will have to do 20-25 tasks even to earn $1. The rebranding of the site also changed its functionality of the site. They are now also a freelancing platform where you can sell your gigs just like Fiverr. You will have to list your gig and once purchased, you will be making money. I have done a couple of micro jobs on the site and did not like the tasks, I am not eligible for selling gigs.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
When I open this topics , I was expecting to see the most easiest way and strategies people could be using to make money on the platform . I have been in the platform for sometimes but it's quite discouraging to find out that most of those activities are quite difficult for you to perform in a short period of time.

If there are ways people could make money conveniently with the platform without much stress then it should be lets known for people to understand. I needs ways that it could increase our earning rates. I have 1.2 dollars on the platform and I have to abandon it because I couldn't continue earning in the platform because of low earning rate.

We need platform we could be making at least 1 to $2 every day within a period of one hour but not something we could spend a whole period of three hours without achieving 0.5 cent

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
The next money making site I have found is picoworkers or sproutgigs, j have made a couple of dollars using this method and a lot of people have too. So if you are doubting where or not picoworkers is a legit site, I am here to confirm that it is the best site you can make money online. It is easy to do and all you need to know is that, if you do task that you don't understand chases of being rated unsatisfactory are very high dose only do taskbthat you understand, to avoid that.
Thank you for sharing this useful information about picoworkers. I have heard about this earning site before but I have not tried it yet. Now, I think that it is time to give it a try. Hope that the tasks are not very difficult or demanding because I do not have any special skills. Anyway, the good news is that it is a legit site, so I will surely check it out. I hope that it will work for me as well.