Review of SproutGigs & Picoworkers: Is it a Scam?

Rena

The legitimate micro-task website Picoworkers (formerly known as SproutGigs) rewards you for doing little tasks. There are several jobs available every day, but they don't actually pay much, so you need to join with realistic expectations.

Micro-task websites may be a reliable source of extra income. Of course, this assumes that you sign up for a website with excellent income potential.
Picoworkers is a well-known micro-task website that guarantees you may make a respectable income there (now called SproutGigs).

But is Picoworkers a legitimate technique to make money or should you keep away from it?
Make sure you sign up for a legitimate website that will actually pay you. And let me just say right now that Picoworkers is a legitimate website, which is good news. You get compensated for accomplishing simple tasks. But is it a practical and effective approach for you to make some additional money?

You may access Picoworkers' member dashboard and browse all of the available microjobs once you sign up as a member.

There are various projects available, and you will be able to see exactly what you will receive after the job is finished. This is really useful information, and I like how clearly they are presented since it will allow you to prioritize your time and the tasks you should pay attention to.

You may also see which nations the work is for on the left side of the screen, as seen in the image above. If the job is listed as "INT," it signifies it is an international position, and you may apply regardless of the nation in which you reside. Fortunately, there are many positions that are open to all nations.

The majority of the tasks are rather easy. Some will request that you visit their website, while others may urge you to follow them on Facebook or Instagram.

There will also be jobs that need you to register with a certain website and conduct some searches. But no matter what the work requires of you, one thing always remains the same. And that is, you must show evidence that you have completed the task.

That question and others will be addressed in our Picoworkers review. We'll look more closely at what the website has to offer so you'll know precisely what to anticipate and can determine whether it's actually a good fit for you.

When you accept a job, a new form will open so you may provide documentation. You must only provide evidence that are clean and accurate. Before taking a job, it is crucial to thoroughly study the work description and any necessary evidence.

Don't say, "Yes," "Done," "Finished," or "I Have the Screenshot," for instance. Administrators and employers waste their time reading these replies, which do not serve as proof that you completed the task. Only provide the proof that has been requested.

In addition, you will receive 5% of their investment if they also deposit funds in Picoworkers (which they can do if they wish to post a job).

Simply share your referral link with the person you want to invite and make sure they click it to register for the site.

5% is fairly modest compared to many other referral schemes, but in my perspective it's still a respectable kind of passive revenue from the site.

Third choice: Joining bonus

Joining Picoworkers is a simple way to start making money since you will receive a $0.50 welcome bonus only for validating your email.

This joining incentive is different from many other joining bonuses, therefore I wanted to build a distinct section on it here.

The problem is that your welcome bonus is non-refundable.

Before getting overly enthusiastic about the simple bonus, it's vital to understand that it can only be utilized for submitting your own jobs on the website.

Therefore, the joining incentive is pointless if you don't intend to post a job on Picoworkers.

Therefore, it is best to refrain from submitting a proof that is incomplete if you do not comprehend a task, are unable to finish a task, or even if you make a mistake.

You will not be paid if you do not provide proof and the individual who advertised the task does not accept the proof and the work you completed.

Therefore, you must take care to do everything completely.

Option 2: A program for referrals

By inviting friends to sign up for Picoworkers.com, you may also make money there.

You stand to make 5% of every task someone completes when they successfully register on the site thanks to your invitation to join.

How are you compensated?

You will receive payment for each task you finish on Picoworkers or SproutGigs, which will be paid to your account.

However, one area where there have been a few modifications since it changed its name is the payment mechanisms.

The payment minimum has changed from $5.75 to $5.

Picoworkers provides a number of payment alternatives. Payment options include PayPal, cryptocurrencies, AirTM, Uphold, Skrill, and Uphold. In my experience, the cryptocurrency you may be paid in can occasionally change. But Ethereum and Litecoin will be used the most frequently.

There used to be a processing charge associated with each payment option. However, this has recently changed, and the processing charge is the same for all of them. And you just need to be aware of this because it implies that you won't receive the complete sum.

They do have a modest payout threshold of $5, which I enjoy. However, the percentage you must pay to withdraw money is fairly high, which in my opinion is a disadvantage.

In actuality, they impose an absurdly high processing fee of 18%.

The total costs then frequently ended up being close to 20% even though they had first claimed that they needed to withhold VAT. At least after changing their name to SproutGigs, they are up and honest about the excessive charge they are asking rather than attempting to conceal it.

They claim that they charge this fee to fund the platform's operations.

But to me, that just doesn't make logic. They should have created a company where it would not have been necessary to charge workers who already receive extremely little compensation for the job such a large price. They are already collecting additional fees.

They know that many individuals won't likely understand the cost is this high until after they have worked for a long and are ready to cash out, and in my judgment, this simply sounds like an excuse to earn more money.

You should absolutely take this into account so that you are prepared.

However, it does pay, and I have personally received payments from it on multiple occasions. You can also watch a video below where I demonstrate Picoworkers' payment evidence, so you can decide for yourself.

Can you earn a lot of money?

The crucial portion of the review is now. We must consider a site's earning potential in order to assess its viability. Two factors must be taken into account in order to assess a site's revenue potential.

The first is the accessibility of employment. Since there are typically more jobs than you could finish, Picoworkers has this handled. As a result, you won't run out of ways to make money.

The site's pay rate is another aspect that affects prospective earnings. This is where Picoworkers, in my opinion, fall a little short. Their jobs don't pay well, therefore you won't make a lot of money. For each assignment you finish, you will only get paid cents.

Since the jobs on this site are provided by other users rather than enterprises and businesses, this is not at all strange. Members who have most likely discovered offerings they may advertise in order to earn a commission will submit the tasks.

In actuality, you will only get a portion of what they make. Because of this, it's difficult to locate a job that pays more than $0.50 an hour (and most will pay less).

However, it may be a method to make some additional money if you chose your work intelligently and only accept tasks that give fair compensation (and that are ethical occupations to perform, since not all jobs are). Just keep in mind that, as previously said, you will not receive the whole amount upon withdrawing.

Overall, I believe there are more worthwhile activities you might focus on.

Does it work on mobile devices?

This website's lack of an app that you may download to complete quick tasks on your mobile device is another negative. However, a web browser may be used on a mobile device to view their website.

Additionally, Picoworkers has recently undergone a significant overhaul that has made it mobile-friendly. You may now effortlessly do tasks on your mobile device.

However, I believe it is ideal that you work on it from a desktop or laptop given the nature of the majority of the tasks offered.

Who may sign up for Picoworkers?

The fact that Picoworkers is accessible worldwide is a significant benefit. Everyone is welcome. To join, you only need to be at least 18 years old.

Any country has members who may join Picoworkers.

Simply complete their registration form and click the activation link in the email you will get from them to become a member. Once you've completed that, you may log in to the website and begin working.

Can you obtain assistance?

If you have any questions, you may consult the FAQ page on Picoworkers. The majority of popular themes are covered.

However, if you still can't discover the solution you're searching for, you may get in touch with their support staff via their Support website.

If you require assistance, you may do it pretty quickly from their support.

Simply log in to the website and select the Support option to view their support page. It is located in the dashboard's top right corner.

After that, you'll be taken to your Inbox. You may contact their customer service staff here. Simply select "Create New Ticket" from the menu. They do claim that help requests are responded to within a day.

And each time I've called their customer service, they've gotten back to me within a day. That demonstrates their commitment to assisting you should you ever have questions or have any problems with the website.

Final Conclusion

A legitimate microtask website that pays you for doing little projects is called Picoworkers. It offers a few benefits and a few downsides as well.

Let me sum up the positives and negatives of this review for you. You may then select whether or not to join the site after having a deeper understanding of what it offers.

The welcome bonus is not withdrawable.

Because of the simple payment option it provides and the low payout criteria, Picoworkers may initially seem like a nice place to make additional money. Additionally, it provides several employment every day.

The catch is that you don't actually get paid handsomely. Fortunately, the majority of the tasks are rather simple, but you will still need to put in a lot of time to reach the low barrier, and once you pay out, you must be wary of the large processing fee they impose.

However, it might be a method to make some additional cash if you pick your projects wisely and enjoy carrying out the kinds of activities Picoworkers provides.

However, there are superior sites available that can enable you to make more money. So I suggest you check out the top GPT sites if you want to earn money more effectively.

All of the websites on this list have a strong earning potential and will enable you to make a substantial income. Additionally, you may join sites on them no matter where you reside.

how to sign up for Picoworkers?

It is simple to get started if you want to join Picoworkers. You may access the registration page by just clicking the icon below. Joining will just take a few minutes, after which you may start making money straight immediately.

Finger Geek

Verified member
It is very true that picoworkers is a legit website. I am also a member there but I am not regular and that is because of my unfortunate experience there. When I first started, I tried to complete 4 works there and I got paid for 3 of the job. But the forth one which happens to be the one that was to pay the highest amount of money, did not pay me and he gave the reason that I did not complete the job. So I went back to the instructions on the job to see what I did nit do there. But after I checked it, I see that I completed everything. So sent a message to the website and expecting that they will give me response. But they did not. For me not to experience this and not to waste my time, I had to stopped working on the website.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Well, the truth is Picoworkers has not rebranded as sproutsgig. While picoworkers was just a micro job sites where you could work on small tasks and earn few cents, the new version of the micro job platform, sproutsgig is also a freelancer site. You can create gigs and when someone bys your gigs you make money. You can create and sell gigs on sprouts just like on Fiverr. Most of the gigs on the site are priced $5 or less, which means even the gigs are micro gigs. I have an account on the site but i don't use the ste. joined the site to make money a long time ago, but I was not interested on doing things like creating emails, clicking ads, etc. Therefore, instead of using the ste to make money, tried using to get my jobs done. I used the site to hire people on my small jobs.

Realekom

Pico workers is a genuine and legit site that offers little tasks, they're not scam, just that they pay low, joining it will cost you nothing, you just have to go to your browser and type pico workers, register with them with your email and phone number, after that an activation email will be sent to the registered email on your pico workers account, then you're free to make your money anytime anywhere.