Should Employees Be Asked By The government About Their Job Satisfaction?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Employees are a very important part of any organization because it is not possible to run an organization without a good number of employees. Our government likes to keep a good record of people who are unemployed and they also like to keep a record of people who are employed. They do this in order to collect the statistical information. However, our government does absolutely NOTHING for folks who are having difficulty finding work. I have no hopes about my country. However, I am quite sure that the governments of the Tier 1 country takes good care of their citizens. During the pandemic, they issued checks to people who were having a really difficult time. However, do you belive that the government should also monitor the satisfactory rate of employees working in private companies?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Though in a mixed economy like what my country practices, governemnt doesn't intervere in what private owners do to their private workers. But to me, this is very bad. Working in some private companies is like working in hell fire. It is high time government stepped in to regulate how the private workers are treated like slaves and not servant.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Pardon me for this comment but I don't think it is sensible to ask workers about their satisfaction on the job. I can bet that most of the workers will complain about their work in thinking that the government will give them a better job. In the first place, the government is also an employer and the biggest employer in the country. It is a waste of time to have a survey on that matter.