Share legit mining sites/app you're earning from?

OBO

I am not a fan of any mining site, due to inability to discover the right mining site or app that is legit. And offering passive income rewards towards it's feature of mining crypto, and buying mining harsh power in order to record more profit per day, week or month. The ones I've seen are very much suspicious, which shows they are in for your money and not what you'll gain from them.

Ever since I discovered how fraudulent most of the crypto mining sites or apps appear, I simply stayed off mining and use my time to do other make money tasks online. Their are some legit mining apps or sites yet to be discovered, I believe some persons are knowledgeable about them, but due to lack of questions like this asked, have made it impossible for me to discover the legit mining sites/apps

Can anyone here, who is into cryptocurrency mining, share legit mining apps or sites to earn cryptocurrency from? Please, share and back your recommendations with payment proof(s), thank you.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Apart from doing stuffs here on Trendri, I use Picoworkers to earn some times. The site is really good as you can make money there while you do some doable tasks like following people on the social media, or register on several links using someone referral links, which you would be paid after the confirmation that you have completed the job. And I also use Coinpayu, to earn some Bitcoin, because I still believe Bitcoin will rise hugely in the future, so I'm stacking it up now, whichever way!

PICKFORD

Verified member
These mining of a thing is somehow o, being it site or app,well talking about any legit site or app you mine, which is withdrawable,hmm,i had this mining site called MINEX,it was paying then o,you mine for free,you can mine, Litecoin, Bitcoin,tron,doge and more,if you want to increase your power rate, making it fo mine faster you have to upgrade using any coin of your choice,i upgraded using tron,i withdrew from the site,get my capital and also $35 of profit,but within a twinkle of an eye,they disappeared

Am also mining using CHAIN MINE ,i heard people talking about it as scam,but my friend snd a video of his withdrawable in the site this morning,so am confused, maybe it's paying

So 100% legit mining site or app, I don't think that exists o,well it may,but I don't know one, Incase guys,you have any legit mining app, kindly share with us

How can someone be wasting his or her data and time mining coin,at the end of the day u'll be asked to deposit before withdrawing your earnings,most of those site that come up with this are scam,so we have to be careful,when it comes to mining, because ave seen a lot.