Share your reviews about your first legit website?

Ayeshabashir

Everyone has it's own reviews or experience about their first legit website which they had used to earn money .If I am talking about my reviews and experience about my legit website then i would like to say that my experience was very good .And to be honest this was my first site that had i ever used to make money .The name of this website is cryptotalk. How i joined this platform, and how i earned money here and why i left this website. Today I will tell you about all these things.
Actually my friend told me about this website and said to me to joined this.After signing up through email ID I started here .But in order to confirm on this platform like trendri i had to complete 100 post task which was very difficult for me because in the starting I have no experience about how to work here but through my friend guidance I was able to complete the task after confirmation I started working here regularly. I had to comments on 20 post daily and after 1 week I received my payment.But unfortunately later this website was banned in my country which was very sad for me .I would like to know about the reviews of your guys on your first legit website?

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I started working online back in 2018 and it took me a while to get a site that is actually legit. I went through some episodes of being scammed and other sites stopped paying before I could even make my first withdrawal. But eventually, I came across a site that was legit and actually paid me.

The name of the site was Earn That Buck forum. I learnt about this site while I was googling about ways to make money online. Then I decided to give my effort to earning in this site which was only paying through PayPal and it's minimum payment was $2.

The $2 was so easy to reach. It was through knowing this site that I got to create my first PayPal account and got paid through it. It was so exciting to finally get what I was searching for online. It even created my foundation to earning through paid to post forums.

It is unfortunate that this forum stopped paying after a while, but I had earned so much from it before it vanished. I also got to learn about other paid to post forums through it. So I became active in fkeum coin, beermoney forum, bizdustry and now I am loving my time here in Trendri.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Everyone has it's own reviews or experience about their first legit website which they had used to earn money .If I am talking about my reviews and experience about my legit website then i would like to say that my experience was very good .And to be honest this was my first site that had i ever used to make money .The name of this website is cryptotalk. How i joined this platform, and how i earned money here and why i left this website. Today I will tell you about all these things.
Actually my friend told me about this website and said to me to joined this.After signing up through email ID I started here .But in order to confirm on this platform like trendri i had to complete 100 post task which was very difficult for me because in the starting I have no experience about how to work here but through my friend guidance I was able to complete the task after confirmation I started working here regularly. I had to comments on 20 post daily and after 1 week I received my payment.But unfortunately later this website was banned in my country which was very sad for me .I would like to know about the reviews of your guys on your first legit website?
Good morning everyone! Hope you are all doing well. Thank you very much for your interesting thread. I really like the topic you have chosen and I am sure that many people here will like it too because I believe that they like working online and making some money in this way.

It is true that today, a lot of people prefer working online to working offline. Online jobs are considered to be easier and less stressful than offline jobs since you can work from the comfort of your own house without a boss over your head checking your work and perhaps pushing you to work harder and harder causing you stress. Furthermore, when you work online, you can have flexible working hours so as to arrange your daily schedule as you wish. This means that you can spend more time with your family and friends or do your hobbies.

However, you should be careful when you work online because most earning sites are fake and you may waste time, effort and even money working on them without getting paid in the end. In the past, I used to work for several sites but, unfortunately, they proved to be fake. Fortunately, one day I came across Trendri. Since then Trendri has been my favourite earning website. Actually, Trendri is my first legit website and I wouldn't change it with any other site because it is simply the best!

Mika

VIP Contributor
The kind of language I see on the OP's posts sickens me. Well, I do not want anyone to discourage anyone but I believe if you have joined a platform where you are required to write in grammatically correct English, you should put some effort into your writing. I believe the OP's language is not English, however, just because your language is not English does not mean you can get excuses. If you have used language and grammar editing tools like Grammarly, you could have written better. You can use the Grammarly browser extension for free.
Upwork was my first site where I made money. I started bidding on jobs almost after two years of joining the site because when I joined upwork, I was always doing well on my job. I went back to upwork when I lost my job due to lockdown. Since I did not have anything to do, I started spending more time on the site, It took me almost 3 months to get the first assignment. However, when I received good feedback from my first assignment, I was encouraged to spend more time on the site. Currently, I generate good income from upwork, and my best-earning site.

Ajebo25

Verified member
The first website I ever earned money from online was bestnaija, bestnaija was a Nigerian forum where people can chat relate post and earn the amour paid per post and comments where too small then I started referring to the forum I earned a really sustainable income from the site I used to buy data, airtime, TV bills and more until the site started going of and on which made me lose interest and it wasn't only me we all lost interest and stopped coming to the site then when I thought I couldn't earn money online again the I found trendri which was and still a reliable forum to chat read interesting articles and earn I made my first $4 and I withdrew it to know this authenticity of this forum and it was good the admin is really trying.

anil02

Verified member
I start online work before 10 year when one of my relative said then if you start blog than you can earn when you are sleeping. So I start a blog but I never earned with it. Because at that I don't know how to get visitors to blog. After it I joined some PTC site which are Paying $1 or more only to click one ads. But after reaching at payout they never pay me. But it is also fast that my first site was a PTC site and it is neobux.