Share legit mining sites/app you're earning from?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I am not a fan of any mining site, due to inability to discover the right mining site or app that is legit. And offering passive income rewards towards it's feature of mining crypto, and buying mining harsh power in order to record more profit per day, week or month. The ones I've seen are very much suspicious, which shows they are in for your money and not what you'll gain from them.

Ever since I discovered how fraudulent most of the crypto mining sites or apps appear, I simply stayed off mining and use my time to do other make money tasks online. Their are some legit mining apps or sites yet to be discovered, I believe some persons are knowledgeable about them, but due to lack of questions like this asked, have made it impossible for me to discover the legit mining sites/apps

Can anyone here, who is into cryptocurrency mining, share legit mining apps or sites to earn cryptocurrency from? Please, share and back your recommendations with payment proof(s), thank you.

JephB

I would stay away from any site that promises things like 1%, 1.2%, 1.5%, etc daily commissions on your "investment." They are just as Sincerem said after your money and the moment they have made enough wealth from the contributors to the site, they disappear. Have been into so many of them and can tell you on authority they do not last. Early "investors" might get something from it but late ones end up losing. But if you still want to go into it, I would advice to thread cautiously and only "invest" what you can afford to loose
You can take a look at my Hi coin sharing, which earns free 1.3 dollar per day.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Do not waste your time, effort and money on mining. Well, I don't want to say you can't earn bu earning through mining is extremely difficult. There is not point n using any app if you cannot even earn a $1 in a day. Sadly, on many free mining apps this is not possible.

zenideni

I would stay away from any site that promises things like 1%, 1.2%, 1.5%, etc daily commissions on your "investment." They are just as Sincerem said after your money and the moment they have made enough wealth from the contributors to the site, they disappear. Have been into so many of them and can tell you on authority they do not last. Early "investors" might get something from it but late ones end up losing. But if you still want to go into it, I would advice to thread cautiously and only "invest" what you can afford to loose

I don't understand what this has to do with what I said.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
It's hard to earn anything from mining this days.....To see a legit mining site or app, is becoming more and more difficult. I think it's cos you can't really mine with your phone. Mining takes the input of large equipment which are highly expensive to get and also to run them costs a fortune. But I have some sites that I just started mining with, though I have not cashed out yet or withdraw the Bitcoin that I have mined, cos I have not reached the threshold. Try Chainmine and Emberfund!

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You can take a look at my Hi coin sharing, which earns free 1.3 dollar per day.
I am simply using this airdrop already, it's simply a crypto coin, but offering some reward to users in order to keep the awareness going. I have about 37 Hi dollars valued at 51 USD at the moment, but I'm still yet to withdraw, due to KYC verification error. I am hoping to get my intl passport in order to try the last verification process. If I get verified fine, I'll be happy to move some of my reward to Binance exchange and still drop some of my reward via Hi.com, because they've shown signs of being here long time and acting legitimately too.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I mine pi from pi network, also I mine on EagleNetwork
I have PI app, but I'm not mining again, because it has taken lots of time to be defined as a mainnet coin and get listed on CEX or Dex. That made me to stop mining the coin to concentrate in other meaningful apps or websites that will earn me reward within short duration of time and not waiting for years to see profit, which might even fade off.
It's hard to earn anything from mining this days.....To see a legit mining site or app, is becoming more and more difficult. I think it's cos you can't really mine with your phone. Mining takes the input of large equipment which are highly expensive to get and also to run them costs a fortune. But I have some sites that I just started mining with, though I have not cashed out yet or withdraw the Bitcoin that I have mined, cos I have not reached the threshold. Try Chainmine and Emberfund!
Thanks for sharing this two mining sites, but I'll be moved to join you when I see proofs. I tried the other option you share here for me. But their KYC verification kept me away from it till now.

Shinnock

please share your site of hi coin sharing so that we can benefit as well

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Pi app is the only meaningful one I have. Even with that I'm just doing it because I am not sure if it will work out or not though I am trying to prevent myself from regretting if it eventually works out.

I have tried few airdrop and most of them are not giving me what I needs. And most of the mining platform I have come across are never trusted as some will ask you to invest money before you are able to make money from them. The whole process is not easy now as I have seen. .