Roqqu Wallet; Scam Or Legit?

Haypril

Roqqu Wallet; Scam Or Legit?

Roqqu is a mobile Crypto currency Wallet used in storing, buying and selling Crypto currencies. Roqqu offers an option to save monthly, and annually using USDT. Roqqu Mobile App (wallet) comes with users friendly interface. Of recent, Roqqu added new updates and include some more coins for easy access to their users. It allows users to buy Crypto currency with as low as NGN 500. Roqqu has 17k follows on twitter (https://twitter.com/roqqupay?s=20). This app is also available on Google Play for download.
On Facebook, Roqqu page has about 5,633 followers. The average likes (reaction) on their posts is 100k and average comment of 200k. However, this likes and comments are not all friendly.

Reasons for review;
1. After going through almost each post and comments, for every 200 comment, there is about 150 negative comments calling out Roqqu for a refund of their deposited (and withdrawn) money.
2. Support; Partially all the users of Roqqu wallet on their facebook page had one or two issues to complain about their support (Roqqu Customer Service). In fact there's a particular post ( ) that really get me thinking if Roqqu wallet is real or a scam.
3. Personally, I have experienced failure from their part. I helped a friend that I referred to make a withdrawal and up till this day, the money has not reflected in his account. Again, I wanted to purchase Doge coin on my wallet but I all u get is that I should add my bank account. After many failed ttempts to add my bank account, I contact their support and up till now (21.feb.2021) no respond from them.

What is your opinion on Roqqu Wallet been a scam or legit?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I may be wrong though. But seriously I don't use or depend on new wallets or less popular wallets. That's why I always use binance or luno. Those two wallets have stood the test of time. I also use crypto.com and I never have any issue with them. So I won't doubt if roqqu turns out to be scam

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Though I don't use roqqu wallet for any transfer,but for the past few months,my uncle used the roqqu wallet to purchase cryptocurrency it was successful,but using it now for the same transaction it's very difficult ,in this case i can't doubt because it may turn out to be a scam, for me i use binance or luno for all my transactions.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I may be wrong though. But seriously I don't use or depend on new wallets or less popular wallets. That's why I always use binance or luno. Those two wallets have stood the test of time. I also use crypto.com and I never have any issue with them. So I won't doubt if roqqu turns out to be scam
You are right. Why should we waste our money on new wallet that has not gained trust when the ones we use are still functioning.
As Nigeria government has banned crypto currency. Luno has disabled naira withdraw.
To buy and sell crypto currency is now expensive. Thank God for some exchangers that has made it easy to buy and sell

PICKFORD

Verified member
Presently right now roqqu is not a scam you could be a some kind of malfunctioning in their site or something but definitely not a scam wallet. but why not go for trust wallet that's the best one so far.

Briangsam

Roqqu is not a scam and isn't associated with fraudulent activities but they have very bad reviews. You can check on Google play store. Some complain of poor network while many others complain of bad customer service. Some also complain of making transactions and the transactions do not reflect. So you can make your personal deductions.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
To be sincere I have not used roqqu wallet before. I remember vividly when I wanted to use it when the government of Nigeria Bond cryptocurrency newly, I went online and did my research and the kind of negative reviews I received made me to back out from using it. I can't really state categorically whether it is a scam or legit because I have not used it.