Bitget Wallet introduces airdrop for its ecosystem token, BWB

Incarts

Web3 wallets are known to offer users whole control over their assets, protect against unauthorized access, deliver effortless access to the growing world of blockchain services and more. However one side that many participants have not explored fully is the earning opportunities they offer.

So in my exploration to find those opportunities, I’ve seen quite a few on Bitget wallet. In addition to the highly rewarding launchpads, ZETA airdrop was recently concluded with huge rewards dispatched. Continuing that trend, Bitget Wallet has launched a juicy airdrop for its ecosystem token BWB.

This will last from March 18 to April 28, participants are encouraged to download Bitget Wallet app on their devices and accumulate BWB points by participating in-app events.

With 164m BWB points already been issued over the period of 5 weeks, and one more week to go, the time is now to grab this opportunity, earn a welcome bonus of 50 BWB points and go for more!

Maxicreed

Web3 wallets are known to offer users whole control over their assets, protect against unauthorized access, deliver effortless access to the growing world of blockchain services and more. However one side that many participants have not explored fully is the earning opportunities they offer.

So in my exploration to find those opportunities, I’ve seen quite a few on Bitget wallet. In addition to the highly rewarding launchpads, ZETA airdrop was recently concluded with huge rewards dispatched. Continuing that trend, Bitget Wallet has launched a juicy airdrop for its ecosystem token BWB.

This will last from March 18 to April 28, participants are encouraged to download Bitget Wallet app on their devices and accumulate BWB points by participating in-app events.

With 164m BWB points already been issued over the period of 5 weeks, and one more week to go, the time is now to grab this opportunity, earn a welcome bonus of 50 BWB points and go for more!
I almost missed out on this airdrop but was able to join few days ago and I feel the welcome bonus and few points I have been able to get will put me in a good position for the airdrop distribution