Is Bitget Wallet really worth the hype?

Raymondblue

I have seen lots of comparison and ratings made by people since Bitget upgraded their wallet from Bitkeep to Bitget wallet and decided to download and see for myself.
After navigating through the app, I must say I'm really impressed by the quality of job done by the exchange. Aside giving an improved experience of what is obtainable on either Trust Wallet or Metamask, there are exciting features that I think could made it more inviting and attracting to users; they include
1. The incorporation of Bitget Academy: This help both new and old users to learn more about crypto, blockchain, web3, trading and many more
2. Incorporation of Bitget Wallet KOL and Knight: This helps influencial people in the blockchain industry to become Bitget wallet KOL and monetize their influence. The wallet also provide numerous job opportunities for web3 enthusiasts who want to participate in web3 development, work from home and also earn money online.
3. Extra layer of security and privacy: The wallet is well secured with an extra layer of protection designed to easily fish out illegal activities like; fake address scam, Dapp Approval Scam, fake QR code scam, fake customer service scam among others. The help centre is also well equipped with info that are beneficial to users.
I may be wrong so, I would like to hear from other users. What are your assessment of the wallet?

Bestmary

Cool stuff. Security is what matters the most, if after this upgrade and there are no glitches in the security, trading volume remains normal and customer care is very efficient. Then yea, I can say it should be deserved