Bitget Wallet's NewDegen 2023 On-Chain Trading Competition

I am Praise

In the ever-evolving world of cryptocurrency, traders are constantly seeking innovative platforms and opportunities to elevate their trading game. Bitget Wallet has emerged as a game-changer in the crypto space, and it's here to redefine the trading experience. Recently, Bitget Wallet introduced the NewDegen 2023 On-Chain Trading Competition, offering traders a chance to step into the future of crypto trading.

The Bitget Wallet's NewDegen 2023 On-Chain Trading Competition is more than just a contest; it's a gateway to the future of crypto trading. With a secure and user-friendly platform, a diverse range of assets, and valuable educational resources, The Bitget Wallet provides traders with an ideal environment for success. Join the competition, test your skills, and embark on a journey that could reshape your crypto trading experience

Incarts

Trading competitions are usually an ideal place to test one's skills against the best traders, learn new skills and earn too, a good number of them have kept traders going in the bear market. The idea of standing out as a 'NewDegen' against the very best degens and earn rewards too already sounds like something I wanna try.

Raymondblue

Trading competitions are usually an ideal place to test one's skills against the best traders, learn new skills and earn too, a good number of them have kept traders going in the bear market. The idea of standing out as a 'NewDegen' against the very best degens and earn rewards too already sounds like something I wanna try.
Trading competitions like this are essential to help recoup some losses otherwise many traders might contemplating giving up especially after several bad trades. Am equally excited about this event too and hope the reward pool is quite handsome.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Worth trying! It's good to try own trading skill during bear market! This will help to gain confidence in Bull run.... This time BitgetWallet have done 🔥

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Trading competitions like this are essential to help recoup some losses otherwise many traders might contemplating giving up especially after several bad trades. Am equally excited about this event too and hope the reward pool is quite handsome.
But the prob is, it's on chain trading... A lil bit complicated compared with trading on Bitget!

Isi24

I think one of the best trading
Trading competitions like this are essential to help recoup some losses otherwise many traders might contemplating giving up especially after several bad trades. Am equally excited about this event too and hope the reward pool is quite handsome
One of my most favorite trading competitions I ever took part o in was that of the kcgi , I learnt quite alot during the durations of the event and honestly looking forward to more calculating events like that ..

Zeddicus

I think one of the best trading

One of my most favorite trading competitions I ever took part o in was that of the kcgi , I learnt quite alot during the durations of the event and honestly looking forward to more calculating events like that ...
Of course the KCGI event was a good contest that I've participated so far tho I won't relent to take part in another one like the one mentioned in the OP.

Of course the KCGI event was a good contest that I've participated so far tho I won't relent to take part in another one like the one mentioned in the OP.
I have notice recently that there is always an opportunity to earn some airdrops on this exchange. Lately, the exchange is my hunting ground for good tokens.