Cold wallet Why roqqu wallet is a good option.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
There are different wallets where one cans decide to either buy or sell their crypto currencies, but we do not just decide to make use of any wallet. Rather we have to take into consideration some things first before settling for which ever one we think is the best option. Personally, I have to considering certain things like the minimum amount of transacting on a particular wallet before being able to buy or sell.

This is the main reason why I am of the belief that roqqu wallet is the best option and my reasons are as follows;
Less fees: I have been using roqqu for quite a long time now and they have been charging me only a negligible fraction for any transaction I do. I am sure that a lot of us do not like the fact that we get to lose s much to some of these other wallets.

On roqqu wallet, you can do some little transactions of less than $1, unlike some others that set limits like five dollars or ten dollars, which is often refered to as gas fees.

Roqqu peer to peer market place is also awesome as I get to transact easily.

If you use roqqu, kindly add what makes roqqu your best option.

Skysaint

Verified member
Well, I think these attributes was only in existence when they haven't banned cryptocurrency in Nigeria. Basically am saying that the crypto wallet you just mentioned is not doing so well, you can visit the play store and see for yourself the ugly reviews made by people who are making use of the wallet.
I downloaded the wallet not a very long time ago but I have made a transaction with the wallet and I almost termed it scam. If you send money to the wallet, it won't reflect and if you complain to the customer care they won't give any positive response. If unfortunately you can't provide the transaction hash then consider your funds lost.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Well, I think these attributes was only in existence when they haven't banned cryptocurrency in Nigeria. Basically am saying that the crypto wallet you just mentioned is not doing so well, you can visit the play store and see for yourself the ugly reviews made by people who are making use of the wallet.
I downloaded the wallet not a very long time ago but I have made a transaction with the wallet and I almost termed it scam. If you send money to the wallet, it won't reflect and if you complain to the customer care they won't give any positive response. If unfortunately you can't provide the transaction hash then consider your funds lost.
I have to agree with you on this because I also had issues, along with a lot of my friends who were finding it hard to transact on binance then and decided to make use of roqqu. I believe they have a lot of things to work on in order to rebuild trust from us one again.

Skysaint

Verified member
I have to agree with you on this because I also had issues, along with a lot of my friends who were finding it hard to transact on binance then and decided to make use of roqqu. I believe they have a lot of things to work on in order to rebuild trust from us one again.
Am even being reluctant towards withdrawing my earnings or rather say investment on the site because I am afraid they might be a problem and I wouldn't have access to my money or my earnings might be lost forever.
I wouldn't have made investment or traded in the wallet if I had known that the developers are Nigerians. I don't trust anything developed here and is only meant for users from this country because in most cases its always going to be like a ponzi scheme because I can vividly remember when the wallet was doing good then all of a sudden started having issues.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
@Skysaint, I agree with you, but we have to consider that they are only starting up and so bearing with them would really make sense since this is always the case with most start ups, as they have only a little experience in the tech world.

Kingstone

Do I do not know if Roqqu has corrected their transaction failure that has got the people leaving the app for another one. Many people have complained that their coins were not received by the app. Roqqu is also the reason I stopped working on this popular app, crypto browser. Everything was fine until I did not get my last payment