Relaxation is Necessary to Overcome Stress

raaman

Valued Contributor
As against the belief, a certain amount of stress is necessary in our life. It is because many times, it helps us develop our creativity, respond quickly to problems that arise or do our best to achieve our goals.

The problem arises when it reaches levels that disrupt the healthy balance of our nervous system. It is in such circumstances when it can affect our health and also our personal relationships. Therefore, it is necessary that we develop ways to overcome stress.

People think that relaxing means leaving the work environment such as the office or simply sitting while watching television. But it is more than that. It is necessary to stimulate the natural relaxation response that the body has, through techniques or practices.

Sammyesx

Insightful, Relaxation is very important whether in its natural form or otherwise, the body is not a machine and even a machine also breaks down one In a while, it is necessary to give the body its rest because overworking the body will definitely lead to one illness or the other.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
In as much I won't disagree with your position, I would have loved it if you suggest other ways of overcoming stress other than relaxation. To me I don't know other means of overcoming stress other than relaxation. When we relax our bodies, it affects our brain functionality as well. Though the brain, to me, has its own way of overcoming stress even without us stimulating it.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It is very important for people to always relax their mind and body because a relaxed mind will be more productive. Relaxation is a very good way to fight stress and a lot of people do not take realisation serious. No matter how hard we try to work, it is very important that will make us time to relax our mind and be healthy.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Relaxation is very ideal when it comes to repairing the damages that came as a result of workload in the working place. When we've stressed our body during activities we need to take a well deserved rest relax in a comfortable environment to calm our tempo down in order to feel refreshed next day when our body have replenished after the long day stress then we can start again on the morning.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I think people needs to start knowing this and understands the body doesn’t need any kind of stress that can be avoided. I know of people that overstress themselves looking for money. End of the day they look so stressed and worn-out. It is good to always relax and take the necessary rest