Reduce Obesity with Cinnamon

raaman

Valued Contributor
There was a time when the girl's farewell to the wedding was given to her in a beautiful bag with cinnamon, cloves and cardamom. Our Buddhist predecessors started this practice on the basis of their advantages.

These things were given due to their ability to cure diseases of the stomach, digestion, and teeth. In Ayurveda these three things are called trisugangh. These are considered to be very useful medicines in our place.

One out of three people know about cinnamon. Cinnamon is being used in the entire world and scientists have also done a lot of research on it. Cinnamon is very useful in the diseases of the digestive system, obesity and high cholesterol.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't really know much about this fruits that you are talking about because I have never seen it before or seen people using it around my location here, I think this fruit might only be popular in a certain region or continents maybe Asia or America. I've never seen it here in Africa most especially Nigeria in which I live.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I got to know about cinnamon when I was looking for a treat to serve my chickens. Cinnamon comes with a lot of medicinal properties. So I will not be surprised if it happens that some people are using this apps to fight obesity. Cinnamon comes with a lot of antioxidants. And this helps to fight off free radical elements that can cause sickness in the body.

Empress

Verified member
Cinnamon has a lot of benefits in the body but I didn't know it also works for obesity so thanks for the information I will share the information that has an obese because she is trying to get a natural home remedy to release the fat so I advocate the cinnamon for her