Publish written articles on "Cracked"

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Cracked is considered to be an article writing and buying websites that have been in existence for a really long time. One of the most interesting feature of characteristics of this platform is that it posts funny contents that totally catches the interest of many individuals. Since the year 2007 this platform has been posting new notifications for new writers as it allows members and users in all different countries and regions of the world. Apart from posting funny contents you are can also create articles under various niches such as: technology, science, history, and movies. The site also offers to make memes, infographics, and more.

To be able to use this platform more interestingly it is best advice to download the app version on the Google app store open the Google Play store. And the reason is because the app version is more consistent and more effective to use to create articles and post them successfully. Creating an article on Cracked earns you nothing less than $250 to $500, also you must make sure that all articles are plagarism free, readable, and free from any grammatical or sentence errors. To get your money disbursed to you from this article platform you must need a PayPal account.

Etini

Valued Contributor
I love your review of this site. It is clear and concise. I love the fact that people can just post funny content and get paid up to $250. I am also peaked at the prospect of making memes. I love memes so much esobecuallu the funny memes. The part about the article being completely free from grammatical errors or English errors. Is it possible to achieve that? Is it possible to write a complete article with not even a slight mistake of grammar? I use Grammarly though but I don't believe there is a possibility of zero errors in an article.

'Cracked". I love the name of the platform. It is symbolic in nature. I don't understand how these sites offer this mind of a huge payout. It is really worth the expense of time and creativity, which would be needed to be used in this website. Good job.