3 Websites to Publish Book Reviews and Make Money

Mika

VIP Contributor
You can publish book reviews on Goodreads but you don’t directly make money on this platform. This is actually a social networking site for authors and book readers. By establishing your reputation on the site, you can earn reviewing contracts and sponsorships. You can also publish reviews on Amazon and Barnes & Noble. You don’t earn from your reviews, however, you can use your reviews to get a review contract on a freelancing platform, you also earn from the links you share in your reviews. If you have a blog, you can also publish reviews on your blog and share affiliate links. You make money when someone buys from your links.

If you are good at writing book reviews and want to make money as a book reviewer, here are a few websites to publish book reviews and make money

Kirkus Reviews: If you want to become a reviewer, you will first have to submit your resume and writing sample on Kirkus. You can start publishing reviews and earn money if you are accepted

Publishers Weekly: On Publishers Weekly also, you'll have to submit writing samples and a resume. You can make money from reviews, once they accept you as a reviewer.

Booklist: This is a book reviewing publication for American Library Association. If you are accepted, you receive paid to review opportunities.

Etini

Valued Contributor
I have worked on a lot kf book review sites and I have to say there are good platforms for you to make your money only if you enjoy reading. Did anyone get that my condition? If you don't enjoy reading, you would be frustrated a thousand times and you would leave the site.

Have you understood what it means to read a book that you are clearly not interested in or the story is so drab and boring. Have you had to read books written in medieval language. Have you ever had to read loose verses? I have passed through all these and I have to say that you must enjoy reading absolutely to be able to earn on paod book review sites. And then, the editors that grade your reviews are another sort of pain. They are very stringent and even a comma can be your undoing. It take determination here.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Thank you for posting this here.
I have been actually hearing reading and researching about the particular website which you have talked about in your thread that is google reads. I have seen that it is a very credible site for earning from writing review of books and other similar and such related jobs.

Writing reviews cab actually be an easy job to do and it is very Profitable because of how people will prefer getting an outline and summary of what a bulky text is. Than reading the many texts, you can just go to the review which is like a summary version and get the knowledge you are looking for and that makes writing book review a very nice job to do and make huge gains.

Another site I always talk about that does this is the Kindle Direct Publishing for Amazon. Though this feature is a bit limited there but it's still profitable.