Problem Facing While Trying to Make Money online!!

D

Deleted member 27583

Hello!! I have something's I noticed while trying to make money online ,it always sound well when they introduce their self to you the first time you met them on social media ..
They will come out with a good to be true job opportunity to you,you will find the money you wanna make from it so much attractive ..
But at the end they will like if you want to really earn from the job opportunity they are giving to you,you will need to buy some kind of ebook from them that you should pay into their account ,and once you paid you should send them a screenshot of your payment and send it together with your email address.So they could forward the ebook to your mail.. When they say that to you ,you should know something is really wrong somewhere.
I hope you've all met or had this same experience as well???

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I have encountered this as well but the good thing is that I have never given my precious attention to it. These people make money from selling this ebooks that from the content of their ebooks. This can be liken to people requesting for people to seminar for courses on money making. I don’t fall for this because I know those things written don’t work and there are mostly things one can even find online with research. So I don’t waste my time on it

Janiya

As I am older here and most of the time it happens with me whenever I complete the task online they become the fraud .
It happens so many times with me and still when I take anyone's task I am afraid for the end that may be he run aways and my payment vanished.
These are the major problems in online working for me specially.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Why will buy e-book on how to make money. When there is google there that I can search on how to make money. And I will be given results of many ways to make money. I might see what the seller is offering for free and even see better tips than his.
There are many ways to make money. One of the ways is paid to forum. Of course we all know what paid to forum is. There are blogs that teaches on making money.

marcusfe

There are lots of problems faced while typing to make money on pay to post forum. One of the greatest of them is pain in your hands. For over a week now I've been experiencing serious pain in my both arms because I type with my tablet and it requires that I carry it in my hands. Most of times I couldn't sleep soundly because I was thinking of meeting the earning target I set for myself. I gave myself a target of certain amount daily and I make sure I meet he target at all cost.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Hello!! I have something's I noticed while trying to make money online ,it always sound well when they introduce their self to you the first time you met them on social media ..
They will come out with a good to be true job opportunity to you,you will find the money you wanna make from it so much attractive ..
But at the end they will like if you want to really earn from the job opportunity they are giving to you,you will need to buy some kind of ebook from them that you should pay into their account ,and once you paid you should send them a screenshot of your payment and send it together with your email address.So they could forward the ebook to your mail.. When they say that to you ,you should know something is really wrong somewhere.
Such individuals are not transparent. It is best to focus on the earning opportunities that you already know of. They let you believe that it is very easy to make so much money online from doing almost nothing, but that would be only if you are not wise that you fall for them. They are scammers who themselves have not made any money from the scheme they are introducing you too. Their selling ebooks to you is just to make them look more formal, but it still boils down to the fact that they are just interested in getting your money.
Anyone who wants to introduce you to making money online opportunities would not request any money from you. I don't believe in paying money to be able to make money.

greatguy1

That is why when it looks too good to be true one runs away from it. Most of the people selling ebooks to you are just social media marketers trying to make money from well packaged and convincing ebooks. They have not tried what they are selling but they rely on marketing the product to unsuspecting members of the public. Whenever you come across a sales pitch that requires the sale of ebooks (directly or indirectly) just ask this simple question: Show us proof that you have made money from it. If they can't then forget about it.

Nicklas22

Some of the problem I'm facing while trying to make money online is that there are too many competitors and many people want to also scam you
Some of these online site just want you to work free for them and waste your time
Some might even ask you to pay and you might ended up been scammed
There are so many problems facing online making money site
We just have to have a better knowledge about the site before involving ourselves

Olajidey

That is totally a red flag to me you said you want to pay me if I can do a certain task why will I need to buy the ebook or whatever you claim will help me with the task if you want to help with an ebook that will serve as a guide for the task why not send it to my mail and I will download and go through it.
Never pay any site for you to earn online thou there are some exceptional cases that you will need to pay in other to upgrade your account.