How entrepreneurship solves the problem of unemployment.

Mikes smithen

Verified member
In most areas of west Africa and in countries residing in the most interior region of Africa there is an increasing rise of unemployment and the worst part is that the government who are supposed to care about the financial and occupational welfare of the citizens residing in such area and doing nothing about this. Entrepreneurship on the other hand has been one of the ways marjorothy of people have been able to tackle unemployment. Unemployment being an economic problem can be solved by entrepreneurship which involves an individual going into the business sector to establish a business so as to create an impact into the society as a profit.

Presently there are so many businesses in West Africa and that is because many individuals decide never to stay idle due to the increasing rate of unemployment.

Axis

Banned
The problem of unemployment in most regions and countries of the world have been solved by entrepreneurship and that involves individual developing the desire and the attitude to go into the business sector and establish businesses of their own based on their desire and capability. In my region where I live which is Nigeria and which is of course a country in west Africa there are so many entrepreneurs which have established various businesses and most of them are obviously doing well. Unemployment so much abound in this area of the world and like you said the government of the day are not doing anything about it so instead of being idle, entrepreneurship can be a solution.

Etini

Valued Contributor
I always tell people that government of any country cannot entirely solve the unemployment problem. That's because there is a fixed limit on the amount of people that they can employ per time. The major role of government is to stimulate entrepreneurship to solve the unemployment problem.

Just think of it, if I own a business and I employ one person. And 100 of us own a business with just a single employee, we have successfully taken 200 people out of unemployment.

Imagine the businesses grow in one or two years and we add an additional one employee to it, we have magically created jobs for 300 people. Entrepreneurship is truly the solution to unemployment.