Positive sides of working in faucets.

SHAHID123

We have read so many things about negative aspects of working in faucets, but there are so many positive sides are also exists. This is the main reason that's why these are still existing and somewhat doing well. I am working in faucetcrypto, mcrypto, Cointiply and coinpayu. I love mostly their payout thershold which is always remain on very lower side as one can withdraw even $.04. Second thing is these are legit, none of these four given me any problem while I requested for payout furthermore mostly I got instant payment or received payment very shortly. One more positive aspect of working in faucets is as mostly they offer to play games and earn money, sometimes we need break from writing and writing and after playing few games we feel relaxed and energetic to start our different work again.

Suba

Staff member
I worked with the Bitcoin faucet site since the beginning of 2012, at that time the faucet site was really pure according to their goal just to introduce Bitcoin to the wider community, but as time progressed many faucet site owners only thought about profit and were even scams, they were looking for profit by giving very small reward we have to work with shortlinks. Even though faucet sites will not make you rich, they can also be used as a fun job.