Plain yogurt

Empress

Verified member
Yoghurt that are low in sugar provides nutrient that are high in protein, vitamin, and calcium
1.They help to protect the bones and teeth
2.They prevent digestive problems because they contain probiotics
3. Low fat yoghurt are useful for weight loss because they contain protein
4. It helps to boost our immune system especially when it contains prebiotics and this prebiotics helps to reduce inflammation as well
5. Yoghurt protect against osteoporosis
6. It benefits our heart health and also reducing blood pressure and other health benefits also
Not all the yogurt are good for the health but those that are without sugar or any unnecessary addictive are healthy but those that sugar are added and other ingredients as well are not good for our well being

Barin

Yoghurt helps to reduce the risk of developing certain diseases in the body and it also helps in boosting our immunity

Drrooll

Yoghurt that are low in sugar contains protein which helps to increase the risk of losing weight by helping to reduce the high cholesterol in the body

Zina

Yogurt helps in our immunity system and they also provide vital nutrient to our body most especially the plain yogurt

cmoneyspinner

I know plain yogurt has lots of health benefits. But I just can't eat it plain. I have to put honey or some kind of fruit preserves. My kids buy black cherry yogurt OR the honey vanilla flavor. I love it! I would eat it even it had no health benefits. LOL.