Perks of a corporate executive

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
In big corporations here the executives are granted special perks. By the way, corporate executives are the vice president up to the level of the president. Some corporations are so generous to their executives that they maintain the loyalty with the extra benefits called perks.
1) The most common of the perks is the profit sharing. Usually an additional 1 or 2 months bonus every year.
2) A trip abroad for 2 weeks vacation together with the family and with the country of your choice.
3) Free accommodation to a nearby condo unit for those who live far from the work place.
4) Car plan that is 100% free.
5) Other benefits like free parking and the monthly gift certificate for the groceries.
6) Shares of stocks of the corporation.
It is so nice to be a corporate executive. This is proof that you cannot get rich with employment but you can enjoy your job with the perks.

arunima25

Verified member
I would agree there. My husband works as a corporate executive and we enjoy these perks. But then reaching to the level of that corporate executive position does not come easy. You have to give a good amount of time to climb that ladder. And yes you need to perform all through the way so that the employee sees you as a valuable asset and promotes you.

D

Deleted member 28127

Corporate executive is a hard task and it can be very risky with many errors during working so however it is really delicate job and needs lot of ressources and patience and experience not as many are thinking however it can be really helpfull for your business.

arunima25

Verified member
I would say that it takes years of experience and hardwork and perseverance to reach to an executive position in a corporate. Though you enjoy the status, it does come with a price. It's a highly responsible position and you own a lot of responsibility. Any mistake on your part or of your team can cost the corporate and you run the chance of loosing your job. So the work demand and pressure is too high.