Have you heard of Taskperks?

Kasanga

This is not just any survey website but one of the best survey websites you can ever come across.it is easy to access and they pay you I different methods.any common method you can think of withdrawing to.
You can also withdraw in the form of bitcoin.

E

eldavis

Sounds nice, I guess alot of survey sites have started Popping up. Does this site work for African countries? If yes then I might give it a try on my spare time I know for a fact that most of these surveys do not favour African countries. I have tried many survey site before in the past and they do not favour African countries at all.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
You make it look as if they are paying all countries.....Can Nigerians participate in the survey, because that's the first question we should be asking. Most surveys are out there are paying but when Africans participate,they disqualify or they don't pay. So we should always make this findings before embarking on doing survey sites.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
This is not just any survey website but one of the best survey websites you can ever come across.it is easy to access and they pay you I different methods.any common method you can think of withdrawing to.
You can also withdraw in the form of bitcoin.
Hi Kasanga. Thank you for your informative post. The truth is that I have never heard about taskperks before. Is it a new website? Is it legit? Survey sites are getting more and more popular nowadays. Surveys are a great earning method. However, the problem with surveys is that they are not always available for all countries around the world. What about this site? Are its surveys available for all regions? Can anyone participate in the surveys? Anyway, since I have the name of this survey site, I will search for it, explore its page and check if it is suitable for me so as to proceed with my registration. Thanks again for the useful information. It is highly appreciated.

Kasanga

You make it look as if they are paying all countries.....Can Nigerians participate in the survey, because that's the first question we should be asking. Most surveys are out there are paying but when Africans participate,they disqualify or they don't pay. So we should always make this findings before embarking on doing survey sites.
I guess sometimes we just have to improvise (VPN).u gerrit

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I guess sometimes we just have to improvise (VPN).u gerrit
If you don't gerrit, forget about rit. Lol! But wait, which place are you using the VPN to exploit? I tried using VPN but to make use of it, is the problem. Which particular section can I use it to earn on the site. The surveys disqualifies me!

Kasanga

If you don't gerrit, forget about rit. Lol! But wait, which place are you using the VPN to exploit? I tried using VPN but to make use of it, is the problem. Which particular section can I use it to earn on the site. The surveys disqualifies me!
sometimes it depends on the type of VPN you are using some VPN's are immediately detected while other other are not.