People are afraid of making money online! why?

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It is absolutely very hard to refer people the act of making money online and that is because there are so afraid of doing so. Many people prefer making money physically which totally involves establishing a business or owning a regular or usual nine-to-five job, and to some extent their reason for not making money online is understandable. Below are some of the reasons why many are afraid of making money online.

Fraudsters and scammers: it is absolutely nothing new that fraudsters and scammers floods the internet day after day, and due to the increasing number of internet fraudsters and scammers many have refused themselves to make money via the internet. These internet fraudsters and scammers mostly focus on the creating of scamming and fraudulent platforms and websites mostly all about the act of making money and when individuals like you and I engages ourselves in these websites we become victims and subjects to be scammed and to be defrauded at the end of the day. Actually there is a solution to this but that will be a story for another day

Training and experience: people are also afraid to make money online and that is because they believe that to do so you need to be trained and experienced so as not to lose your money. Interestingly not all strategies and ways of making money online totally demands you to be trained and to be experienced, many ways of making money online only needs you to own a smartphone and have a good internet connection and then you are good to go.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
To an extent I think the reason is not far fetched because they haven't tried it before so, because of that they are a bit hesitant in indulging in it.

My advise for these type of people is to start with the kind of gigs that don't require any monetary advance, this will help in removing the fear and they'll get to see that they can actually trust it and then they can go ahead and invest their money.

I also noticed that most people that don't like the idea of making money online are those that have been scammed before, due to a get rich quick scam or other pyramid/ponzi scheme, for these people the only idea of online money is huge money that they didn't work for and since it's online they should just keep on coming non stop.

Any kind of fear has an underlying effect and it's actually rooted in one of the reasons I explained.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I totally agree with everything you mention in your interesting thread. People are afraid of making money online. They believe that they must be experienced or have some skills in order to make money online. However, this is not true. There are online jobs that are very simple and do not require any special skills or experience like posting on forums. The second main reason why they are afraid of making money online is that there are a lot of fake earning sites online. I believe they are right. But if you do a very good search for every new site you come across, then you can be safe. As a conclusion, I think that everyone can work online and should not be afraid. At least, it is worth trying.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah I don't blame them because even myself it took me a long time even want to try out working online because I used to hear of a lot of scamming olline so I never believed I could make a dime and mine until I was convinced with a payment proof by my little cousin

so I was like so it is true and they are some good persons online that can say the truth and stand by it though initially when I came online to work I started with PTC sites so I couldn't make money off it because I just wanted tasks that will not be too stressful until my cousin introduced me to pay to post sites and I made my first $5 and I was actually paid.

so I believe yes money can be made online so I know others will also be afraid to make money online because of scamming stories.

Heartstrings

Actually I don't blame them, personally I love making money online but I also have this fear in me,it takes me sometime myself to start earning online why because of scammers and other reasons.Some people also think making money online is simply out of laziness,they believe in hustling and making money physically,I mean with your body and all,and not just sit at home and be making money.

Scammers are also taking the advantage of the many opportunities of making money online to scam people, actually I was scammed from my first trial of making money online,I invested 2500 with the hope of start earning but I discovered it was a plain scam and by then I have no experience at all. This is why it's also good to ask questions if you have any doubt about all this things.

So I really do not blame those that are scared of scammers and those that thinks it out of laziness should try to involve their self in a legitimate online money making and see how amazing it is.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I agree with your last paragraph I just believe scammers are just lazy people because they want the easy way out but funny enough the easy way out is one way that you get yourself into more trouble.

if you know you are lazy it is better to look for a lazy way of making money than trying to scam hard-working people sometimes I used to think that the scammers are just funny People. They don't ask themselves that if everyone was as lazy as they are where will you be coming from so it doesn't make much sense to just want to scam every time and see how you can get the little you can get from other people

All the same people that wants to come online to work shouldn't be too scared to do so you should still come online to work and just be smart about it because scammers are everywhere even offline.

E

eldavis

You have actually said it all, many people fear working online due to the fact that there have been lots of cases of people being scammed, due to this, people now find it pretty hard to trust anything they come across online. There are persons who also have trust issues, they find it hard to trust any business they come across that they cannot see or has a physical location.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It is only natural for people to be afraid of a particular thing if they have heard stories of people who have been scammed or duped.

In the past we have heard a lot of stories of people who have lost their life savings on the internet because of the kind of businesses they invested on. we have also heard stories of someone who lost over 300,000 dollars to forex trading.

It is only natural for people to believe it is impossible to make money online and anything that pertains to making money online is scam. That is why it is always advisable that anyone who is interested in making money on the internet should undergo enough training in order not to lose his or her money.

There are a lot of scam platforms coming out on daily basis promising people certain percentages but at the end of the day they will run away with all the money.

Knowlopedia

Valued Contributor
There are a few reasons why people might be afraid of making money online. The first reason is that they might not be sure how to go about it. There are a lot of scams out there, and it can be hard to know which opportunities are legitimate and which ones are not.

Another reason people might be afraid of making money online is because they think it will be a lot of work. They might not be sure how to get started, or they might be worried that they won’t be able to make enough money to justify the effort.

Finally, some people might be afraid of making money online because they think it will be difficult to keep track of their earnings. They might be worried about being taxed on their income, or they might not be sure how to withdraw or transfer their money.

These are all valid concerns, but they shouldn’t stop you from exploring the possibilities of making money online. There are plenty of legitimate ways to make money online, and with a little research and effort, you can find the opportunity that’s right for you.