Earn Money Are you sometimes afraid of making money online

D

Deleted member 13140

So guys before you start reading I have a question, what do you think about this, I saw it somewhere on Facebook (meme)

1st person:
Do you have the fear of success
2nd person: I am too poor to have a fear of success

Should One have a fear of Success???

Well i know this might sound weird but a friend of mine told me he is scared of making money online.
Not for the reasons that's probably in your mind right now.

He doesn't even have a reason it's more like, everytime he gets an idea of a strategy that will work and he is probably sure that it'll make him good dollars.
He will keep postponing it..indefinite, and sometimes the opportunity passes.

According to him it has happened a several times and he can't even stop it.

Not that he isn't making at all, its more like anything he is sure that will make good money, he'll keep postponing it till it oasses.

Does anyone here go through this??

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The main reason he is poor is because he continues postponing a life-changing opportunity and that kind of attitude will never take you far. Making money requires a lot of discipline and focus in order to achieve and definitely it is safe to say that no wealthy person became wealthy by mistake.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I know some people are afraid of success, they are afraid of exposure, they are afraid of coming into the limelight. Even though these people have what is required to become successful they are afraid because they cannot face success. This is related to mindset more than the lack of skills and other things.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It has never happened to me to be afraid of making money online. I have been striving hard to make a lot of money for the past few years. If I discover that I don't know how to make money with a method. I will ensure to get enough education about it before venturing.

D

Deleted member 13140

The main reason he is poor is because he continues postponing a life-changing opportunity and that kind of attitude will never take you far. Making money requires a lot of discipline and focus in order to achieve and definitely it is safe to say that no wealthy person became wealthy by mistake.
Yeah it's definitely a worthy quote.

D

Deleted member 13140

I know some people are afraid of success, they are afraid of exposure, they are afraid of coming into the limelight. Even though these people have what is required to become successful they are afraid because they cannot face success. This is related to mindset more than the lack of skills and other things.
Yes what you're saying is true, But really unbelievable but how can I doubt what other reason could it be.
Being afraid of success seems like a hard thing to believe i mean if someone walks up to me and tells me he or she is afraid of success, I don't know but I definitely would take the person to see a doctor.
Haha, just a joke.

I guess it's really related to mindset.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Yes what you're saying is true, But really unbelievable but how can I doubt what other reason could it be.
Being afraid of success seems like a hard thing to believe i mean if someone walks up to me and tells me he or she is afraid of success, I don't know but I definitely would take the person to see a doctor.
Haha, just a joke.

I guess it's really related to mindset.
To be very honest everything boils down to mindset. Actually we may have some people who are afraid of success. This might be some people who like to be keeping thing on the low. They might think that success will bring too much attention for them to bear. This will likely cause some fear of success in them.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
He's scared of success generally. It is not even about making money online. I think, in my own opinion, that is a psychological issue, that he needs to deal with, if not, he may continue to keep procrastinating viable making money opportunities without even realising that time is gone for him.

Setho

VIP Contributor
When I was growing up I have had a lot of my senior ones who have created various businesses and have failed to various degrees and that alone is enough to instill some kind of fear in me. None the less I normally go into any business or investment with a very clear spirit.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I can only be afraid of making money online as a cryptocurrency trader because that is one of the most risky way to make money as it is possible that you can also lose your money in the trading process, other ways of making money online is just stressful and sometimes you will need determination for you to succeed.