Why is it advisable to listen to your employees decision sometimes.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Majority majority of business owners today do not think that their employees are part of the business organisation . it is commendable that many employees try their best to accomplish assigned tasks and duties assigned to them from their employers or boss in order to accomplish the business goals and objectives . In time of decision making employers only thing that it is their duty to make decision about the business . But in most cases the employer's decision may not be the right decision for the business and sometimes it could lead the business into a wrong turn . it is 100% advisable to consider the ideals and decision of your employees because they themselves are part of the business organisations and their decisions and ideas also counts .

No human being is perfect in thought and knowledge , same is applied to that of a business employer he himself is not perfect and sometimes will always need encouragement and help from the employees . Some employers think that they are too educated , and know much more then the employees , some of them even wonder what exactly their employees will contribute since he or she represent the highest authority or superiority in the business organisation . We are advised to throw away mindset like this , but rather we must count our employees as part of our business organisations especially in areas of decision and idea making , and all their decisions , mistakes , ideas , and errors all counts in one way or the other .

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I think that there are various reasons why you must pay attention to what your employees might be saying. First of all, many bosses believe that they are always right because usually the bosses have much more experience related to business and they think that since employees do not have much experience, the employees must be wrong. I do not think that a successful business works that way. A wise employer knows the importance of a great opinion regardless of the fact it is given by employee, worker, or anyone else. Many wise employers do understand that just because an employee is junior, it does not mean that the opinions or advice given by the worker might be wrong or worthless.

Secondly, many employees do gain much experience after working in a specific field for some time and when they gain experience, they might gain the ability to make much better choices or form beneficial opinions. The things here is that both bosses and employees could have better opinions or plans when it comes to developing the right type of business strategy and this is something people must understand. Unfortunately, majority of the bosses treat employees badly when they provide their valuable opinions or suggestions. This is something I have noticed.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't know why most business owner will always choose not to listen to their employees , if a business owner choose not to listen to their employees or someone they are working together with then the person won't really be able to make the business progress. A business owner does not directly involved in the business and therefore they might not really understand some challenges most employees are going through but it is the employees themselves that will be able to know the challenges of the business and why the business is not progressing.

I believe that if you listen to them you will be able to really understand what is needed in the business and you can choose to improve if you have the ability to do so.

I just consider it to be an act of arrogance for an employers not to listen to the employees because to me it is not necessary.

However most business owners as I understand will always look for opportunity to listen and hear what the employees will say concerning the challenge they are facing and the reason why the business is not progressing because that is where every information lies since they deal directly with the business.