Eating Beef Sometimes Does Not Cause Any Harm To Your Health Because Beef Is Actually Healthy

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Beef is often viewed as an "unhealthy food" by many people who are strictly vegetarian. They believe that meat is bad for health because it contains "unhealthy enzymes" that supposedly damage the health. If a person wants to remain a vegetarian, then it is her or his choice and we should respect that. However, the claim that beef is really bad for your health is a claim that is incorrect, actually. While it is true that eating excessive beef might have some negative effects on your health, a study that was conducted by the professionals of the University of Auckland has highly suggested that eating beef sometimes would not cause any harm to your body at all. The study participants consumed 500 grams of red meat per week in this particular study. Beef contains a lot of protein and we need proteins to maintain health.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Beef is highly consumed here in my state and I have never read about the negative perspectives of how it could impede one's health status. It is a very nice meat when we consume with some food and this helps us to get proteinous benefits added to our body and then grow to live a strong and healthy life, without falling sick from insufficient proteins m

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Beef is highly consumed here in my state and I have never read about the negative perspectives of how it could impede one's health status. It is a very nice meat when we consume with some food and this helps us to get proteinous benefits added to our body and then grow to live a strong and healthy life, without falling sick from insufficient proteins m

I do not know why people who criticize beef often forget that beef is a really rich source of protein? I love eating beef and beef burger is one of my favorite foods. Beef is also consumed a lot in my country, too. The only problem is that the beef being sold in the local market is not geniune many times and the quality is very low. I prefer buying beef from supermarkets.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Beef is often viewed as an "unhealthy food" by many people who are strictly vegetarian. They believe that meat is bad for health because it contains "unhealthy enzymes" that supposedly damage the health. If a person wants to remain a vegetarian, then it is her or his choice and we should respect that. However, the claim that beef is really bad for your health is a claim that is incorrect, actually. While it is true that eating excessive beef might have some negative effects on your health, a study that was conducted by the professionals of the University of Auckland has highly suggested that eating beef sometimes would not cause any harm to your body at all. The study participants consumed 500 grams of red meat per week in this particular study. Beef contains a lot of protein and we need proteins to maintain health.
Well, even though beef is protein or a bit healthy but it should be done in moderation. I think taking any kind of meat isn’t really bad but when you over indulge them that is where the problem begins. I eat any kind of meat in moderation and sometimes I eat fish

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
75% of beef meat are red meat and red meat are not really the best especially For People above the age of 40 because a can lead to some harmful effects on the body and that is what the doctors advise us not to take, people who are below the age of 40 may take it there is no problem but older people are not advised to.

dagm

I'm not sure why folks who oppose beef typically overlook the fact that it's a really high-protein food. I enjoy beef, and beef burgers are one of my favorites. Beef is also very popular in my nation. The only issue is that the beef offered in the local market is frequently not genuine and of poor quality. I prefer to purchase meat in supermarkets.