Paid to post or survey Sites which one pays better?

Ajebo25

Verified member
if you ask in my opinion paid to post sites pays better than survey sites and the reason why I said this is because I have worked on many survey sites and I must tell you that they only pay a penny to what paid to post sites pay, you can answer a 4 minutes survey and get paid just 2 cents is that not a loss? this has continued for a long period of time and the even worst part is that it is not everyone from anywhere that can make money from survey sites, many countries are restricted unlike paid to post sites that pays to all part of the country and accepts anybody from anywhere to register on their website.

if you think that survey site are better than paid to post sites, I will like to hear your reason for saying that because to me I love paid to post sites more than survey sites.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
First of all, you are more familiar with paid-to-post sites as some others are more familiar with survey sites so generally someone who is participating in forums to earn money is generally not performing any other online activity or a forex trader isn't on survey sites or survey site owner is not in freelancer or Fiverr so for each one its specialty on the online working world. Second, you aren't required to complete surveys you could do jobs more profitable as there is a task center at each survey site.

Shaf

Verified member
Survey sites are more popular than paid to post sites as a means of earning money online, and that's what I first got introduced to.
You sign up for as many of them as you can, get a few surveys till you reach the threshold to withdraw.

However, for most people in developing countries, survey sites will have no surveys for you. But surveys do pay more than paid to post sites. A single survey can give you as much as $5 and more for a few minutes of work.
However paid to post sites are easier to work on, especially if you are interested in the topics. You can also boost your knowledge this way.

If you have the ability to do so, a combination of both, completing surveys and posting on ptp sites would be best whereby you fill surveys when you get them and you make posts daily on the ptp sites.