Opera News Hub in Nigeria

Shaf

Verified member
Opera News Hub is a program by the Opera browser for common people who are interested in writing to make money in Nigeria.

I have used it to earn some money and it is still running till date. All you need to do is to register with the app either on Opera News app or Opera mini browser using Google or Facebook, and start writing quality articles which people who use the app read to earn.

Your pay depends on certain factors such as number of views, time people spend on the article and reactions and comments on it. Opera sometimes update these criteria which you can find on you're dashboard.

Some tips I've found helpful are:

1. Write articles based on niches that people love to get more views such as entertainment, news and fashion.

2. Use high quality pictures which are relevant to your post.

3. Ensure your headline is good, and so also the first paragraph. This is what will determine if people click on your article and if they read on till the end.

4. Proper formatting is important. Some people will write a 500 word article all in one paragraph. This is unreadable.

5. Opera News Hub runs events some times which you can participate in and get special payment, sometimes up to $100 if you win. It can help boost your earnings.

Like all other writing platforms, plagiarism is not allowed. Other rules are also listed on the site.

In conclusion, this is a good site especially if you are a professional writer, and it saves you the stress of looking for gigs.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Opera News Hub is a great site that writers can earn from. It is available here in my country Kenya too. Though it does not pay well for some niches these days. I gave it a try sometimes back but I did not like how much it was paying. It seems the niche I chose was not earning well.

The tips you have given are really great. They work well for every article writer who wants to earn money from views and clicks. When you stick to these tips, your articles become easier to find and people enjoy reading them.

The most important thing is choosing a niche that you like and know people who like it. Then you can post on that niche regularly and promote it to the right audience so as to get clicks, likes and reads. You should try as much as possible to make the article educative and give your readers a message to take home.

Another important thing is how you format your work. Writing everything in one paragraph is so repulsive. People will not enjoy reading it. But putting your work in paragraphs and giving them sub titles makes it so easy and enjoyable to read.

SANIA

Thank you so much for sharing this useful information.
I don't know that whether this site works on my country or not but I will search about it. It seems like that this site is well paying and pays well for good quality content and well written articles.
It is nice to know that there are still some apps which pay really well.
The factors you have mentioned seem professional which means that this site is also professional so I will give it a try when I will find some time.
It sounds like an amazing opportunity to earn while putting your writing hobby into action.
Thank you for providing this valueable piece of information.
Your review is detailed and it is really helpful.