Is Making Money From Opera News Legit?

Ahxmed

Making money on Opera News is legitimate. In fact, the platform has created job opportunities for thousands of Nigerians. You too can sign up on the platform and start making money with your writing skills. It doesn't matter if you're currently employed or not.

Based on Opera news hub calculation, you can know your earnings through the following: • For every single click on your post you will earn ₦0.036. You will ₦36 for one thousand click i.e 1000 x 0.036 = 36 • You will earn ₦1800 on post with 100 engagements i.e shares and comment.

Opera News Hub Fee Terms: How Opera News Hub Revenue Is Calculated. Opera News will pay Writer a Traffic Fee, this Fee will be based on the number of clicks your article generates. The more clicks you can get, the more Traffic Fee you can earn.

Solution
Opera news hub is another legitimate way of making extra income while surfing online. I was once a writer on the platform and I enjoyed almost every bit of my writing. But the down side of the platform just as mentioned above by others, is the issue of low payment per click. And as a writer, I've experienced rejection of most of my articles even when they are well researched with facts to back it up. And their support is poor, for I've written to them countless times but no single reply from them. In conclusion, opera news hub is real and should not be classified as a scam.
I have always known about about opera mini hub earning opportunity, but the low pay as always been keeping me away. I think the pay should be increased to 50kobo per click, that way it will make more sense than what they are paying. I think I have seen payment proof already, so it’s a legit platform that one can write on and make money

I knew when Opera news started but the pay was surprisingly low that was why I didn't bother joining them. I know people that started out with them but have stopped die to the issue of low pay. But the good thing about them is that they pay on time and they don't deduct people's money unnecessary. Like the poster above me suggested, they should try and increase their pay if they hope to get more writers because the ones they have are gradually leaving. But in general it is a legitimate platform of writing to earn.

Opera news hub is a legit way of making money online. I have heard about the opera news hub from a close friend, I would have also joined but the pay is low and you have to make a lot of research to come up with a good article that will engage people to click on the post.

I have heard about them recently through an internet friend of mine. Telling me that opera news hub pays people for creating engaging contents via their platform. He was telling me that, they pay up to N40k every month. I was kinda thrilled by such offer if it is realistic enough. With the information is gathering here, I don't think such amount said by my friend is realistic at all.

Opera news hub is another legitimate way of making extra income while surfing online. I was once a writer on the platform and I enjoyed almost every bit of my writing. But the down side of the platform just as mentioned above by others, is the issue of low payment per click. And as a writer, I've experienced rejection of most of my articles even when they are well researched with facts to back it up. And their support is poor, for I've written to them countless times but no single reply from them. In conclusion, opera news hub is real and should not be classified as a scam.

Solution
Making money on Opera News is legitimate. In fact, the platform has created job opportunities for thousands of Nigerians. You too can sign up on the platform and start making money with your writing skills. It doesn't matter if you're currently employed or not.

Based on Opera news hub calculation, you can know your earnings through the following: • For every single click on your post you will earn ₦0.036. You will ₦36 for one thousand click i.e 1000 x 0.036 = 36 • You will earn ₦1800 on post with 100 engagements i.e shares and comment.

Opera News Hub Fee Terms: How Opera News Hub Revenue Is Calculated. Opera News will pay Writer a Traffic Fee, this Fee will be based on the number of clicks your article generates. The more clicks you can get, the more Traffic Fee you can earn.
The earnings attached to Opera News is peanut compared the effort required. When the innovation broke out, it was embraced like wild fire but it soon cooled down as the effort required became tedious for the earnings attached. I'd rather be a blogger and build my blog than wait for less than $5 for 100 engagements.

Wow, I know you can earn from opera news but I don't know how to go about it , I searched everywhere on opera new thinking I am going to see a breakthrough to it, pls how can i go about it, where exactly did I need to go to start earning, its a welcome development for Nigerians to earn from a legitimate site like opera.