How To Have Access to News In Forex Trading

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Getting access to news is very important for every forex trader, you should be able to know exactly when there will be news and how you can take advantage of it, it is unproductive and can even be dangerous for your account if you are in a trade during news, especially if you don't use stop loss, you can lose your account.

Forex Factory: go to forexfactory.com and you'll have access to news, it's my number one source for news, the news you see with a red folder will be very volatile and those in yellow are a little bit not volatile and you can also just do away from it.

But the most important news is the red folder and make sure you always know when they're happening.

King bell

VIP Contributor
Stay updated in forex trading by using economic calendars that list important events such as GDP reports and interest rate decisions. For live updates and analyses, check financial news websites like Bloomberg and Reuters. Forex news sites such as ForexLive will give you currency market details, central bank statements and geopolitical events. Keep abreast with global markets for informed trading decisions. Get market insights from resources such as Forex Factory and DailyFX. Always put much stress on keeping informed when trading so that you could succeed in your trading strategies.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Determining trading position is massively important because without a good trading position, making profit is hard. Use technical tools, consider fundamental viewpoint over the market to generate a market signal.

FXOchartist

Verified member
I usually access news from several financial news portal sources such as Yahoo Finance, CNBC, Investing, and so on, while accessing the economic calendar, if not through ForexFactory then on the FXOpen economic calendar.

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Accessing news in forex trading is crucial for staying informed about market developments. Traders can utilize financial news websites, economic calendars, news feeds from trading platforms, and specialized news services to monitor economic indicators, central bank announcements, geopolitical events, and other factors impacting currency prices.

FinTrader

I use several news sites that have an economic calendar that shows what time serious news will be published every day. This is important to me because such news greatly influences price movements for many trading instruments. Therefore, I always know when there may be strong volatility in the market and make a decision to trade at this time or not.