Online marketing for begginers

Mertayasa

Plagiarism warning
Online marketing is any activity or business of marketing products or services through or using the internet. Even so, strategically, online marketing is more often used as the first step in building the reputation of a business. Many people use online marketing as a strategy to introduce their name to the public.

In using online marketing, a company can build its reputation by being active on social media. Many potential consumers use the internet to find information. By utilizing the internet medium, a company can introduce their name to the public and encourage potential customers to seek more information about the company. There are various strategies that can be done in online marketing. But what needs to be considered is that the ways to market your business in online marketing are different from advertising. Online marketing strategies are more focused on promoting your business name subtly so it doesn't look like you're advertising a business. Because most online marketing is personal and often tailored to the wants and needs of consumers, this strategy itself is also often used to build relationships and connections between a business and their customers.
Marketing always starts with the consumer. In any business, the customer must always be the priority. Make sure yourself that you can understand what your customers want.

Start by asking some questions about how your customers first discovered your brand and how their experience with your brand was.

In addition, you can also create a buyer persona. In short, a buyer persona is a character that becomes an ideal consumer for your product. To create a buyer persona, you can start by determining their demographic status such as age, education, field of work, and so on, as well as what they want and need from the products you offer. In addition to knowing the consumers themselves, you also need to learn how they make decisions to buy your product. Some questions you can ask to better understand their mindset in deciding a purchase are:

How did they first find your business?
What makes them interested in becoming consumers of your product?
How do consumers decide whether they will buy an item?​

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
I was not always comfortable when business doers and their employees ask me question about how I discovered their plan? Although this is no big deal, yet I don't always liked to tell what I was doing/reading etc when I got their ad and come to know about it, or got information from relative/friends.
I am fine with such quesation now, but I think there might be some people who won't like such question to be asked.​

btaliat

VIP Contributor
If all the questions you asked over there are genuinely answered, then there won't be much problem by the beginner of online business. We need to know what attract people to our business, this will let us know how to keep them. And we need to also realize how they find out your business. This will let you know where to focus more when advertising businesses.

Last edited by a moderator:

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Online marketing is becoming the. In thing now as a lot of businesses have come to realize how important to make a presence online is. It will not only bring sales it will easily make one business to go international. People in other countries will know about your products or business

Setho

VIP Contributor
It is actually a good thing that business owners and creators are now beginning to leverage the large online presence in the world right now to market their business. The most basic online form of marketing for any business should be Google my business and then Facebook and even Google advertisements.

Mertayasa

If all the questions you asked over there are genuinely answered, then there won't be much problem by the beginner of online business. We need to know what attract people to our business, this will let us know how to keep them. And we need to also realize how they find out your business. This will let you know where to focus more when advertising businesses.
I think above question is very important to ask to our selves before start business or start to attract our targeted audience. Because is quite easy to make people know about our product or service but not easy to keep them to buy our product time to time. This is very big home work for every businessman to keep their customer.

Mertayasa

Online marketing is becoming the. In thing now as a lot of businesses have come to realize how important to make a presence online is. It will not only bring sales it will easily make one business to go international. People in other countries will know about your products or business
Yes your right, without online marketing is very hard for any kind of business to growth. Especially in 2021 where the pandemic is begin, people will buy or find any products through online. That's way if we start business in this year we should plan to make good online marketing strategy.

Mertayasa

It is actually a good thing that business owners and creators are now beginning to leverage the large online presence in the world right now to market their business. The most basic online form of marketing for any business should be Google my business and then Facebook and even Google advertisements.
Online marketing is very important, but we should have a very good strategy before start it. Any online marketing without good preparation will juts wasting time and money. There are a lot of ways to promote our products through online marketing, there free and paid way. For beginner is very recommended to use the free one at the beginning.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The very first thing an online marketer should take note is the fact that there is need got persistence and consistence in making money online. But some people rush to online bhsiness without even knowing what it entails. That is why it is necessary to first to do some researches before venturing into online business.