Not much about investing but I know about saving

I have never really known about investing in anything such as the stock market or mutual funds. When it comes to saving money , that is where my expertise comes in. There are several ways to save money. everyone knows the basic way is go to a bank and open a savings account. Yes I have one and it is connected to my checking account. The other way I save money is at home using the jar system. What I mean by that is get a jar for all of your coins that you deal with daily and each day put the coins that are in your pocket into the jars. keep pennies separate other coins. Then what you want to do is if you have a couple of dollar bills in your wallet or pocket at the end of each day , add them to the jars. Next once a week add a five dollar bill or ten dollar bill whatever you can afford to the jar. Finally at the end of each month, put a twenty dollar bill or a fifty dollar bill into the jar. you can do a hundred dollar bill if you wish but I always do the twenty. Next when your coin jar gets full, go to the bank and get some free coin rollers. Do not use the green machines at the grocery stores. they charge a high percent to cash in your change and why would you want to give that hard earned money away? The next thing is always check with your bank to make sure they do not charge you for bringing rolled change to the bank. Mine does so I bring the rolled coins to a local store who can always use change. This also adds up for vacation funds or holiday funds. I Good luck and happy saving