Nigerian legit rewarding apps

D

Deleted member 62875

Here I will shading more on the rewading app in Nigeria, that rewards users with naira.
The first rewarding app I will talk about is:
1. I-invest is a mobile application that allows investors to buy securities and other financial products without the help of a broker.
Furthermore, the app features a user-friendly dashboard for tracking various investment portfolios, as well as an easy way for small investors to save money.
At the same time, they offer competitive interest rates and the ability to support fund infrastructure programs in Nigeria while generating an income.
I-invest can be downloaded for free from the App Store and Google Play Store. It allows users to buy Treasury Bills and Eurobonds, as well as trade stocks on the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
2. KolоPау
The KolоPау savings platform in Nigeria allows you to save money for any particular goal for any period of time.
Additionally, you can share your savings plan with loved ones (friends, friends and family). This will enable them to contribute to the realization of your savings goal.
KoloPay has an impressive yearly interest rate of up to 10% and withdrawal fees of up to 5% if you withdraw before the deadline.sincerely speaking I have not try it but based on the testimony from a college friend,i gathered information which I know it will help someone

Sikapa

Verified member
Does it means all the listed apps only work in Nigeria? I'm interested but how you explained shows that the apps only work in Nigeria and not in other countries