Exclusive trading competition for Nigerian users.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
While it's commendable that Bitget is organizing events for various regions, I can't help but wonder if such contests might overshadow the primary focus of trading. Events with extravagant prizes may attract attention, but are they truly beneficial for long-term investors? I'm a bit skeptical about the effectiveness of these events in enhancing trading skills.
Actually,these kinda events shows the importance of users to them. They cares about their users & knows what keep them attracted towards the platform.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
The inclusion of a unique event for Nigerian users is a positive step towards fostering a more inclusive crypto community. The Diwali event for Indian users and now this for Nigerians showcase Bitget's commitment to global participation. Do you think other platforms will follow suit in creating region-specific events to engage their users?
They should follow... But the question is, why will they do? Bitget's security is top notch,as well as their services. In these days, it's hard to reach their height.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Your mention of the ongoing Diwali event for Indian users caught my attention. How do you think such events impact the overall user experience on crypto platforms? Do they contribute significantly to user engagement, or do you find them to be more of a marketing strategy?
Both, user engagement and marketing strategy as well. End of the day, every platforms want more and more users & in this case, Bitget have nailed it ya.