Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)

Salini

Good Day!
I am Salini and I would like to expand my knowledge ,read some information and share as well and most of all to participate in the forum threads the best way I can especially in the field of the forum business where I can contribute and learn. Looking forward for the better conversation full of information in this forum.
Thank you

G

Giyah25

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum. I'm in the make money online niche. Hoping to learn as much as possible and share valuable information. As a single parent, working from home bas been a blessing for me. I want to connect with other like minded individuals who share my passion.

sam71

Hello to everyone

Big hello to admin and to all members of this forum. My name is Dragan,coming from Croatia and I recentlly started afiliate marketing bussiness.
As a beginner I craving to learn as much as I can and during my learning proccess I plan to share with you my knowledge.
My full time income job is a seaman in international merchant navy. It is nice and attractive job but according to my opinion it's not job for all life,as there is not enough freedom in this kind of job so I decide to come in this big online industry.
Look forward to participate and interact with all you guys.
I wish all luck and success to everyone.

Good Day!
I am Salini and I would like to expand my knowledge ,read some information and share as well and most of all to participate in the forum threads the best way I can especially in the field of the forum business where I can contribute and learn. Looking forward for the better conversation full of information in this forum.
Thank you
Hi Salini! I have just joined here. I want to introduce myself to all in this forum but cannot find the option to post. Is it on the home page? Do I have to click on the Post thread button there?

LAY Kimleng

Have a nice day to all of you!
I am Kimleng a new member of this forum. I would like to expand my knowledge ,read some information and share as well and most of all to participate in the forum threads the best way I can especially in the field of the forum business where I can contribute and learn. Looking forward for the better conversation full of information in this forum.
Thank and Best Regards.

dendan

Hi everyone, It's nice to be here. I am here to learn, get information on how to be profitable in online business, and to share my ideas that will be beneficial to others in this forum on how they can also be successful in their online business ventures.

V

verry priyanto

Selamat malam
Saya bergabung dengan anggota baru forum ini. Saya ingin memperluas pengetahuan saya, membaca beberapa informasi dan berbagi juga dan yang terpenting untuk berpartisipasi dalam utas forum dengan cara terbaik yang saya bisa terutama di bidang bisnis forum tempat saya dapat berkontribusi dan belajar. Menantikan percakapan yang lebih baik penuh informasi di forum ini.
Terima kasih

V

verry priyanto

Good night
I joined a new member of this forum. I want to expand my knowledge, read some information and share too and most importantly to participate in forum threads in the best way I can especially in the field of forum business where I can contribute and learn. Look forward to better conversations full of information on this forum.
thank you

mohpes99

Hello
I am Moh a new member here. I would like to expand my knowledge ,read some information and share as well and most of all to participate in the forum threads the best way I can especially in the field of the forum business where I can contribute and learn. Looking forward for the better conversation full of information in this forum.
Thank you

Krystalk1978

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)
My name is Kristina. I'm new here too. I don't know how to reply or post new things yet. Will you or someone else help me

askanand

Hye ... I am Anand ... a new member. I am happy to see you all here. I found lot of good articles here. I am also a blogger, content writer, youTuber and affiliate. Being an affiliate marketer i know how difficult to reach to the result. I did spent thousands of dollar on various courses and mentor. I tried huge experiments some time gain many time loose and gradually reached at the point what is every one's dream .... and that is success. I will definitely going to share and wish to contribute from my side what ever little i know. and i am sure it will help you friends.

Regards and Love

FreeMakeDollars

My name is Robert and I am hunting for business opportunities. I like science fiction literature, surfing the internet, and collecting cryptocurrencies. This forum was recommended to me as an option to generate that additional income so much needed in these times of pandemic.

Abhishek98

Hello this is Abhishek and I'm a digital Marketer hope to learn many new ways to make money or also I'm here to same some of my idea which helps newbies to make money online.