Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)

Arvindbharath

Firstly I would like to thank you for giving me this opportunity and it's my pleasure to introduce myself. My Name Arvind I have completed my post graduation in Dr Mgr college of engineering with an aggregate of .I completed my UG from university with 60%.And I am interested to working as online earning and freelancer and i am looking for full time job in reputed company . Now i coming to my hobbies are net surfing,playing cricket . I am fresher and have no work experience in any company. My strength is i can adopt easily in any type of environment. My short term goal is to get placed in a reputed company like yours which will give me an opportunity to enhance my skills and Knowledge.MY long term goal is i want to be one of the reason for success of the organization and i want to be one of responsible person in organization growth.That's all about me sir .Thank you for giving such a wonderful opportunity.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
hello!!!
I am Ahmedo24 from Nigeria , I am glad to be a member of this wonderful Forum , I hope to learn, contribute effectively to this forum and also make money from the forum

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I am Bookwormlux. I am happy to be a member of this site. Hoping to have a nice experience .

Peterlight

Hey everyone, my name is Peter, am a writer, I work on various forums, if you check out my profile picture,you can recognise me. I like meeting new friends and making money lol...tell me who doesn't wanna make some bucks, am single and I am jobless, I think the pandemic really make everyone jobless and thank you for having me here.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Yugocean from India
This is my Pen Name.

I am a social worker and works for the rights of Persons with Disabilities, Orphan, Sick, underprivileged.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Hello,

I'm new here and I'm pleased to be here. I got to know about this forum from forum coin. There's a long thread there specifically dedicated to this site and the reviews are quite encouraging. I'm one person that like writing online on different forums so I know I will enjoy it here too.

I'm a an African, A Nigerian specially and I have been working online for a long while now. Though it hadn't been long I came to know about posting on forums but I'm really enjoying the forum posting now. I hope I will have fun and enjoy posting here as well. Pleased to meet you all.

Admin thanks for creating this site . It feels great bring here already.

N

nela13

Hi everyone,
I am Nela, I come to know about this site through another forum and I decided to give it a try.
I am married and I have two kids, a prince and a princess ?.
I think I will see some familiar faces here and I hope to meet new people and share ideas with you all.
Thank you for accepting me here.