Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
D

Deleted member 26013

Hello there,
I am new here, and I am here to get knowledge to become one of the best. I hope i get to meet you all and be part of this community. to greatness!!!!

Sai Ram

I am sairam from india another individual from this gathering. I might want to grow my insight ,read some data and offer too and above all to take an interest in the gathering strings the most ideal way I can particularly in the field of the discussion business where I can contribute and learn. Searching forward for the better discussion loaded with data in this gathering.

Much obliged to you

P

Peter2345

Hi
I am Peter Halder. I am a professional Digital Marketer I did job for 32 years as Manager, Accountant, Accounts Officer in different Organization and company. I obtained lot of experience from community peoples always I love to explore and learn new things. I believe that learning comes from inner self. I am also very folksy, I obtained lot of training during my job.

Now I am a digital Marketer, Affiliate Marketer, Website developer, Youtube channel creator, Facebook Page creator, Blogger site creator and logo maker. And also Spoken English Tutor

P

Peter2345

I just had to share this with you!!!
A few days ago, I came across a website that payout $50-$100 consistently.
Do you want one for your self? Check to see whether the job is still available "Your link"

sunnystar

Hi guys! I am here to know more on how to set up a business and to have more information about new things which I believe I can get from you guys.

SirIBK

Hey guys, i like the idea of finding new platforms to give value especially from home. I am glad i stumbled on Trendri and i am also open to connecting with people. I just moved permanently to the USA from Nigeria, precisely to North Dakota and i am enjoying my best weather here, mostly cold. Would be glad if i can meet new friends here.

tymesunny

My name is SUNNY,
I'm am an entrepreneur, I do part-time affiliate marketing & my goal is to share my knowledge with the world, and in return, I get to meet new facing and learning new Strategie for my business.

Mexly

HI, am a mother and a hardworking wife. Am here to contribute especially to the forum and also learn more as well. i wish to achieve big things by been part of this forum

chicnthin

Greeting everyone! I discovered this site from the other forum I'm posting on. Let's help each other earn and gain some new knowledge. See you around!

bright4u

Helo members, I'm happy to be among this great forum
FORWARD EVER!!!
My name is Hamade Bright, I'm here to have more knowledge of internet money, , read some information and share as well and most of all to participate in the forum threads.

R

Raptor150/2021

Hi I am Delfin from Philippines new on this site just curious on how to make money online specially this time of pandemic. Hoping that some can teach me and assist me all trough out.