Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)

Frantz Nazaire

Good evening. I am Frantz Nazaire, I am a new member of this forum. with the assurance that I will learn a lot from reading and share knowledge and information as well. I am happy and I await the next conversations to interact actively. Good evening See you soon

S

Sreeguru

Hi Sreeguru here I am looking forward to learn from the existing members as well. Since most of us or All of us are looking forward to manage our own expenses and reaching all that financial freedom we are looking for .thank you again ..

W

waihong1808

Hello I am Hong from Hong Kong
I am over 43 year old I am working hard on my duty job duty but still can't find money.
I wish can find more money through internal to improve me and my parent life

D

Deleted member 665

I am Meshullam, a new member of this forum. I would like to increase my 8+ experience in online businesses knowledge, gather some information and share as well opportunities that work and most of all to participate in the forum threads the best way I can especially in the field of the forum business, bitcoin, business ideas, make money and where I can contribute and learn. Looking forward for an educative conversation full of information in this forum.

Thank you

K

koji92

HI
my name is Mohammed i am new member in the website and i am glad to be here
I hope you will share some ideas and experiences with us. Welcome on board, looking forward reading your posts.

jhosel94

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)
My name is Jhosel. But you can call me Joey. My dream is to be a cat and make money from home. I also dream of helping others achieve financial success.

M

millionaire3285

Hey my name is alba just here to learn new ways to make money. i will also share what i found on the internet about making money too.

elghapaa

Good Day!
I am elghapaa a new member of this forum. I would like to expand my knowledge ,read some information and share as well and most of all to participate in the forum threads the best way I can especially in the field of the forum business where I can contribute and learn. Looking forward for the better conversation full of information in this forum.
Thank you

P

princyb23

I am Princess a new member of this forum. I am a student who desire to expand my knowledge with the information I'll get here, and as well as share my own knowledge and most of all to participate in the forum threads the best way I can especially in this business forum where I can contribute my own success and learn. Looking forward to a conversation full of ideas, creativity, and wealth.
Thank you

tray59

Hi am a new member here,am glad to meet you guys I hope we make this community a better one thanks

B

bggg8210

Hello, am new here hoping to meet people and acquire knowkedge on here.Looking forward for the better conversation full of information in this forum.

B

BalBillionnaire21

Hey!
I am BalBillionnaire a new member of this forum. I would like to expand my knowledge ,read some information and share as well and most of all to participate in the forum threads the best way I can especially in the field of the forum business where I can contribute and learn. Looking forward for the better conversation full of information in this forum.
Thank you