Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)

chipssjr

i am Henry I know that anyone can be whatever he wants in life as long as they believe in themselves

T

tatsu2011

Hello everybody!!!!!!. I am from Romania and currently in Bucharest. I want to be a part of this. I want to produce happiness. This is a great day. Good luck everybody!!!!

A

arfan0305

hi am new here can you please tell how its work

welinks99

Hi, I am new to this forum.Happy to meet you all
I am a Mechanical Engineer by profession.
I am also an online marketer for Digital Products.
I am interested to learn more from this forum.

ariany

Hello everyone!
I am Ariany a new member in this forum. Nice to be here to share every good things in life. Hope to get more knowledge here..thanks

Forzalex

Hi,

Just starting out here with some passive income strategies.

Will also send some links to the ones that work.

ariany

Hello everyone. Im Ariany, a new member in this forum. Nice to be a part of this site and
hope we can share many things! here.
May our days full of joyful and happiness.
Good luck everyone
Always have a bright sunny day...

Successkey

My name is Hump and I am a new member to this forum. I am excited and would like to expand my knowledge, gather some information and as well as share of mine, and also to participate in the forum threads the best way I can especially in the field of the forum business where I can contribute and learn. Looking forward for the better conversation full of information in this forum.

S

sallahnetbiz27

Hi, trendri's family, i come frrom Senegal (West African Country). It is a real pleasure to discover and join your community.
I hope to learn from you new ways to earn money from interrnet. Thanks forr all of you