Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)

Jartz

Hello all. I am from Finland and currently in the Philippines. I hoping to give some good informations and hopefully, I can help somebody somehow. It has always been my primary matter. Helping is caring I guess my motto.

khatrimohit

Hello Everyone,
I am Mohit and i have been working and sharing my knowledge in Make Money Forums for more than 3 years now, I just came across this amazing forum and sign-up instantly. i am looking forward to share my experience with everyone over here.
Thank You

D

DND123

@DenisMe Thnaks mate for welcoming here, Yes I will share some ideas as long as it will be useful for the member and like wise I am looking forward to learn from the existing members as well. Since most of us or All of us are looking forward to manage our own expenses and reaching all that financial freedom we are looking for .thank you again
thanks guys for letting me on.

S

sandman

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)
Hello group I am an independent affiliate I am offering value content.

K

kuan1973

I'm VINCENT another individual from this discussion. I might want to grow my insight ,read some data and offer also and in particular to take an interest in the gathering strings the most ideal way I can particularly in the field of the discussion business where I can contribute and learn. Searching forward for the better discussion brimming with data in this gathering.

J

jhonniez09

good day..
I am joenell a new member of this forum. I would like to expand my knowledge ,read some information and share as well and most of all to participate in the forum threads the best way I can especially in the field of the forum business where I can contribute and learn. Looking forward for the better conversation full of information in this forum.
Thank you

DerGalensa

Good Day!
I am joey a new member of this forum. I would like to expand my knowledge ,read some information and share as well and most of all to participate in the forum threads the best way I can especially in the field of the forum business where I can contribute and learn. Looking forward for the better conversation full of information in this forum.
Thank you
Hi there, I am Bruno. I live in Munich, Germany and am 21 years old. I didn't find the field where I could make a greeting comment of my own so I clinched to Joey's. I look forward to a good collaboration!

Doraemon

Good Day!
I am joey a new member of this forum. I would like to expand my knowledge ,read some information and share as well and most of all to participate in the forum threads the best way I can especially in the field of the forum business where I can contribute and learn. Looking forward for the better conversation full of information in this forum.
Thank you