Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)

Shinta Putri

Hello, everybody. How are you?
I am so grateful to meet all of you here. I am Shinta. I'm from Indonesia.
I believe the ideas can come from anyone, everywhere and at anytime.
So, I am here now and ready for building network with great people. Thank you.

M

mahlubi ndumo

Hi Admin, my name is Mahlubi Ndumo from South Africa, i'm here to learn about making money online.

A

adf0101

Hello admin and all members, I am adf from Indonesia and I just joined this forum, I wish everyone success.

tubee

bonjour je suis adamou,freelancer professionnel.J'apporte une solution aux internautes qui voudraient gegner de l'argent sur internet et avoir un revenu passif grace aux instruments simples,gratuits et innovants.

Kenny88

Hello everyone and hello admin
Im from Indonesia and Im happy to join this forum because besides being able to make friends, we can share information with the others. I hope we can cooperate with each other, thank you.