Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)

Ramchan Huileng

Its my first time here but I do believe that this work well on me.
I hope it goes the same to everyone here.
I am super super excited to work on this.

R

Ruii

Hello, I'm newbie hoping we could get along here.

Desmond

Earn $50-$100 by doin a simple survey

If you want to make about $50-$100 per day doing simple survey. I have an awesome recommendation for you.
  • Unlimited surveys
  • $1 per completed survey
  • Daily payout
Reply to this post if you are interested, or put in your email address. I’ll send you the details shortly

R

Ruii

If you are interested and do surveys just to earn money,
​​​​​I have awesome recommendation for you. By simply doing simple servey you can earn $50 - $100.

​​​​
It's a reputable and trustworthy website that pays consistently.
-Unlimited surveys
-$1 per completed survey
-Daily pay out

Let me know if your interested, or put in your email address.

Have a great day!

R

Ruii

Looking to make an extra income online by simply completing surveys?

I have a great site you can use to earn a little more. This site will pay you $1 per survey. Has multiple earning points.

Here's how you get started

1. Reply to this post or send your email adress
2. Register using the link that I will provide.
3. Complete the survey. That's it.

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know in the post below.

adrianzz

Hello
I am another member from the discussion and I might want to meet friends and new experiences. I might want some guidance on bringing in cash on the web and comparable subjects. Greetings to all members.

donjigo

Greeting one and all am the passive income king here all about smart work over hard work share my links click and get registered on all for maximum return

L

Leomessi101010101

Hi, i'm new in this forum. My name Leomessi101010101 and i'm here to learn, exchange opinions,introduce you to my legit groups and,why not, drink a cocktail together (sorry, i don't like beer that much) :cool: