Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
H

helpmakemoneyonlinerich

Hi i am from vietnam . I love make money online . Nice to meet you all .

AriefRyd

Hi all, i am newbie here hoping to meet people and acquire knowledge here, thank you

Deenero

Hello everyone on this platform, I am happy to a member of this great forum. My Name is Nereus from Nigeria, a Networker, Affiliate and Social Media Marketer.
I am looking forward to better opportunities here, while sharing other opportunities with members as well.

gerardraphael

Big hello to admin and to all members of this forum.
My name is Raphaella ,and i coming from France.
Recentlly i started afiliate marketing bussiness.
As a beginner I craving to learn as much as I can and during my learning proccess.
I hug you all!
I hug you all!

S

shumit013

Hi, new here. Joined here to promote the cpa marketing.