New Book Reveals How I Built A 7-Figure Online Business Using Nothing But Ethical Email Marketing

Breth Miller

The Secret Email System is a counterintuitive approach to creating and running an online business, specifically the freedom lifestyle business model, that allows you to build a sustainable and profitable long-term business that gives you freedom, fun, and adventure.

We achieve this by creating a “business machine” that works for you 24/7 where your only job is to oversee the system, not to create products, services where you have to chase new clients or deliver to them.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Their are many ways to channel a business adventure/course to attain greatness. You made mention of using mailing platform in sending bulk messages to your contacts. Detailing how your business looks like, and what you deal on. That's a great way to to market a business course exponentially to attain greater height. Like I said every one has his or her own way to market a business course or initiative to reach to the attention of the final consumers. Some use social media marketing services, website, youtube marketing system, sponsored contents etc. To market their business products to create awareness and get to peoples notice.

Chirunim

I personally don't like the concept of a business set-up that gives you freedom to have fun whenever you like, if you want to set up a business then you must be ready to sweat it out.

But again I understand that the freedom gained from one business provides you time to channel your energy to other schemes or businesses.

The secret email system works, using blogs and websites works too, so whichever way.. but as an end user I find it disturbing to open my mail and see thousands of messages from marketers, I always mark and just trash them all. If I need groceries, I know where the grocery store is, if I need candy I know where to get it... But whichever way works for any person, feel free to adopt it!