Selling products on Facebook.

SHAHID123

When we talk about selling products online then my personal experience told me that Facebook remain number one. When I started online raw rice business then I used Facebook in different ways. I used it's pages, I given direct advertisement which remain very fast acting as people started contacting me immediately, and after some video calls my product started selling. One more way I used here as made a website which was bearing all details with pics of my products and started sharing this on Facebook groups, this also given boost to my sale.

billywilly

Facebook stands out as the top platform for online product sales, based on my firsthand experience. Launching my raw rice business, I leveraged Facebook extensively. Utilizing its pages and direct advertisements led to swift responses, with interested buyers reaching out promptly. Moreover, engaging potential customers through video calls facilitated sales. Additionally, creating a dedicated website showcasing product details and images, then promoting it on Facebook groups, significantly enhanced sales. In essence, Facebook proved indispensable in driving my online business success.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
There are multiple ways to sell on Facebook.
Facebook marketplace: You can list your product on Facebook Marketplace. If you are not getting sales, you can boost your listing and reach your target customers.
Facebook shop: If your page meets the criteria for starting a Facebook shop, you can create a Facebook shop and sell your products.
Facebook Page: You can sell from your facebook page, there are no criteria like Facebook Shop to be fulfilled. If you have a lot of followers, this option can generate sales

Mika

VIP Contributor
Facebook is ny favorite social site for social commerce. I say favorite because Facebook is the only platform where I have managed to generate sales. I some times generate sales organically but most of the time I run ads for generating sales when I sell a couple of products, I can easily recover my advertising budget and if I sell over a dozen products I will be making profits when when I am doing paid marketing. I mostly sell through Facebook Marketplace and my Facebook page.