Earn Money My experience (and earnings) with free Bitcoins

boiling84

Hi everyone, today I would like to tell you about my first experience with Bitcoin Giveaways.

The event consists in releasing up to a total of 60 BTC donated by the main investors, to allow a greater diffusion of Bitcoin (especially after this period in which governments have tried to keep it low).

I tried depositing 0.01319 BTC (around $ 500 at the time, which is the minimum deposit).
The site says the reward ($ 500 x2) will be given within three days.
I received the reward within 5 hours of my deposit.

Let me know your experiences :D

event.png

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have never received free bitcoins even though I wish I had. I have tried out some websites and even some applications that promise to reward free with bitcoins but at the end of the day, they all turned out to be scam. I wish you can elaborate more on the website you talked about.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
That sounds great. Did you really get 2 times of your deposit in just 5 hours. That for me sounds too good to be true. $500 is such a high amount to be risked with such sites. I don't really understand its algorithm of earning but it sounds suspicious, more like an hyip ponzi scheme.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
No, I have never engaged in a program that gives me free Bitcoin. sure most of the programs that offers free bitcoins are usually scam in my own perspective. I would rather work online on different freelance platform and receive my earnings in Bitcoin. I am also making plans to receive my domain sales in Bitcoin.