My experience and earnings using Attapoll

TrueSigma

For the past few years I have tried lots and lots of GPT sites. After sometime, I came to the realization that if you don't live in the US your opportunities to make beermoney are greatly decreased. I did find quite an interesting app though, named Attapoll. It's very simplistic overall. No survey routers, tasks, challenges etc. Just a screen that tells you if there is an available survey or not. After downloading the app, all you have to do is set up your profile in the "Settings" tab and you are good to go. You can cashout through Revolut (2.5 euros) or Paypal (3 euros). The app will notify you when there is a survey available, so you don't even need to open the app and check. What I really found interesting about Attapoll, is that it paid me approximately 3x the amount of money that the popular GPT sites paid for the same surveys. It's also very convenient, since you can take surveys while commuting for example.
I live in Southern Europe which is terrible for survey opportunities, but I still made a little something (like 10-15 euros a month).
I am not allowed to post a link so you can check the app on Google Play if interested. You can also use the referral code "tnuku" on Settings to start with a 0.4 euro bonus.
That's all from me :)
Happy earning!