MoneyCroc - Win $50 in 3 seconds!

Demonster

MoneyCroc is an advertising platform which gives you chance to earn money instantly by just clicking a button.
You just need to keep pressing "Try Again" until the characters in the two images are equal.
You can choose between earning $5, $10 or $50. Of course, if you set higher amount, you have less chance to win that.
When they are equal, press "I won $50", then type the four characters that will appear.
You will only be asked your email address in order to send your Amazon eGift Card.
You have 50 attempts per day, no registration needed!

Solution
D
MoneyCroc is an advertising platform which gives you chance to earn money instantly by just clicking a button.
You just need to keep pressing "Try Again" until the characters in the two images are equal.
You can choose between earning $5, $10 or $50. Of course, if you set higher amount, you have less chance to win that.
When they are equal, press "I won $50", then type the four characters that will appear.
You will only be asked your email address in order to send your Amazon eGift Card.
You said you haven't win any prices on that platform,and you bring it here for us to waste our time as you did,am sorry to say that please... But I'd rather bring something have try before...
Is this site similar to the Rafle site? This is quite interesting to try if you don't need any activity. But I want to ask, if the prize if I become a winner is anything other than amazon? I hope there are payments via paypal, payeer or perfect money because it is an easy payment wallet in my country. Also is this support for all countries? I want to know more clearly before trying the site. I hope you provide more information or your experience there.

With moneycroc[dot]com, you can ask payment only in Amazon eGift Card. If you use moneycrocodile[dot]com, you will be able to withdraw directly to your PayPal account. You have 50 attempts together with these two sites. As I know, there are no restrictions by country.
I haven't won yet, but you may have a better luck!

With moneycroc[dot]com, you can ask payment only in Amazon eGift Card. If you use moneycrocodile[dot]com, you will be able to withdraw directly to your PayPal account. You have 50 attempts together with these two sites. As I know, there are no restrictions by country.
I haven't won yet, but you may have a better luck!
I have tried it for 50 experiments and none of the pictures are the same between my experiments. It's pretty tough, I mean there might be a limit of winners per day on the site. But due to my internet data network problem, some of the images can't be opened or can't be seen. This is quite easy as there is no registration or any work. I'll try again tomorrow and I hope I win the next try. Are there other sites like this in exchange for paypal?

I do not trust a site like that while won't you register before participating in a contest and how will they verify that payment if you won but it can never happen, try reading some review on any site you are into to see if you are in a scam site. I can not say technically it a scam site but with all your explanation, categorically I can smell scam site. This is because you say all the picture can never be the same.

You said you haven't win any prices on that platform,and you bring it here for us to waste our time as you did,am sorry to say that please... But I'd rather bring something have try before and got paid or ask for people review about the any site and bringing without the full knowledge of how they run, so we could all learn more.. So win there prices first and show us prove OK.

Solution