Money Making Websites With Cryptocurrency As A Payment Option

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Almost 99% of all money making websites pay with Paypal. There are some freelancing websites that pay via other options but they are bding websites and I am not really interested in joining them, and I am sure many other people are also not interested in joining them. What are some money making websites that pay via crytocurrency as payment option so people living in countries where paypal is not supported can also earn? Thanks!

Planet408

There are many money making websites that pay via crypto currencies. Some times I do come across reviews of such websites in forums like this. There is one I worked with recently, I was paid in litecoin. The name of the website is bizdustry but I have stopped working for them for now. Tge reason is that they slashed the earnings in the platform.

Finger Geek

Verified member
That is true. Most of the paying website do pay with PayPal. Because of this, many people did not even bothered to join them. But there are still some websites that has other options like cryptocurrency, and the most used of them all is bitcoin, litecoin and bitcoin cash.
I don't know of any freelancing websites that pays with cryptocurrency but other ways that we can make money online. Like hivemicro, this is a micro task website that members needs to do small task and get paid for it. There are some task that involves just identify a man in a picture to boxing car in a image and many more. On the website, there are some members that are earning more than $100 a day. Though I never earned up to $5 in a day there and that depends on my ability to do the tasks.
You can also try this website as there minimum withdraw is $10 to PayPal or bitcoin and payment is done automatically every Tuesday.